Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
BILL ERICKSON said:
SHOWING UP LOL LOL. I AM HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LMFAO... Bill I would have dragged ya by the ear if you didn't show.. A board just aint a board without you and your humor... welcome

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Re: HI GANG FEELS LIKE HOME AROUND HERE LOL

Jimmy Biggs said:
BILL ERICKSON said:
I GOTTA GO DO DISHES BBL OK
<<<<<Translation: I gotta take the Coors Empties back to Kroger>>>>>
Translation: I used up all the clean dishes and I gotta frigen clean them now!!!

Bill, word of advice.... PAPER PLATES AND PLASTICWARE... :wink:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Re: HI GANG FEELS LIKE HOME AROUND HERE LOL

Rick Miller said:
BILL ERICKSON said:
I GOTTA GO DO DISHES BBL OK
Be nice. We all do what we gotta do :wink:
Hey I gotta fess up... Im a single guy.. I got dishes.. But when they get dirty I just go buy new ones.. Besides them TV dinners come with their own plates...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
When I was Batchin it (30 yrs ago :oops: ) On Friday after work I went to Winn-Dixie got a head of lettuce, bag of potatoes, and a family pack of Sirlion steaks.......every night I had Steak/Potatoe/Salad (cost was under $10) Then I would fill up the car get a free car wash.....and drink the rest of my paycheck..........I'm glad I don't live like that anymore :D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
When I was Batchin it (30 yrs ago :oops: ) On Friday after work I went to Winn-Dixie got a head of lettuce, bag of potatoes, and a family pack of Sirlion steaks.......every night I had Steak/Potatoe/Salad (cost was under $10) Then I would fill up the car get a free car wash.....and drink the rest of my paycheck..........I'm glad I don't live like that anymore :D
Im glad you dont live like that anymore too.. Glad you are back on your feet...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JIMMY RED SAID YOU AINT A RACER NAY NAY NAY LMAO

HE SAID IT IN THE TONE ALSO. HECK IF YOU THINK I'D LIE ABOUT IT CHECK THE NSCA BOARD.

NITE NITE HE HE

1 - 20 of 23 Posts