Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheres the pictures of the badass 69 Procharged Mustang that was at Sept 10th's test and tune?:confused::confused:
It was candy apple red. It went 8.80's right off the trailor for its first pass ever!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I would like to see this also.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Thats funny, I was wondering why you wouldn't bring the car into the lane I was shooting in. The light sucks in the right lane on Wednesdays. You should have made a run in the lane I was shooting in before accusing me of not shooting your car.
Mike TPG

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats funny, I was wondering why you wouldn't bring the car into the lane I was shooting in. The light sucks in the right lane on Wednesdays. You should have made a run in the lane I was shooting in before accusing me of not shooting your car.
Mike TPG
i was just wondering why u didnt get any shots of the car. :)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
My morning email consists of many complaints about me missing people's cars. Not very many emails about buying the nice shots I posted. Sometime I get a little cranky.
Mike TPG

·
Troublemaker
4,626 Posts
Hey Mike, didn't you know you're supposed to have wheels-up, perfectly exposed shots of every single car to go down the track every single week? :p

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
My morning email consists of many complaints about me missing people's cars. Not very many emails about buying the nice shots I posted. Sometime I get a little cranky.
Mike TPG

I been try to buy some shots from last year! I guess you haven't recieved my e-mails then? I have CASH. Who isn't cranky now a days.lol

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I can't sell any photos from Pinks

I been try to buy some shots from last year! I guess you haven't recieved my e-mails then? I have CASH. Who isn't cranky now a days.lol
I was just about to reply to your message. My internet has been down. Those shots are Tom Turrills. TurboPhoto on Yellowbullet. Bonus, they were from Pinks, and I don't have permission to sell them. Damn!
Right now I'm getting rained out from shooting the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags at Stanton. As long as I'm bitchin, How long am I supposed to shoot you guys and not want to race myself. After 4 years, I'm starting to go nuts. I need to sell the cameras go back to selling cars and build a car to race.
Mike TPG
(insert Cry me a phuckin river!!! smiley here)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Defend The Photo Guy

Hey Mike, didn't you know you're supposed to have wheels-up, perfectly exposed shots of every single car to go down the track every single week? :p
I got this nice shot of you helping out Ben Mens at the NMCA event. I'm going to need you to get some shots of me when I get my car finished.
Mike TPG

1 - 20 of 27 Posts