Yellow Bullet Forums banner

141 - 160 of 190 Posts

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
I would not drive 400 miles without a guarantee i was gonna get my stuff, what do you think your gonna do, unbolt it from his car, leave a friend with cash down the road so he can bail your ass out of jail. legal action is your best bet, i belive you have enough evidence for mail fraud, start there, if legal action does not work i'd pay someone to go bust his ass while i have an alibi, but thats just me, i could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
why don't you call biglee here's his cell no he posted in a ad for headers. call 937 520 846eight

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
All g-string had to do was look in your ad but i figure i would help him since you won't! Why don't you get Mike to man up to this instead of screwing over g-string. I thought you to where buds when i met you guys.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
bones 427 y in the hell would you put my cell no out there like that?ill change it this sat.
B/Lee,
Why,is that are You AFFRAID I would call you/Tell you what?Have Your Buddy TAYLOR call Me.That way you dont NEED to change Your #.
Heres My #231 690 5075
It will still be the Same come this Sat.or many Following.
I'll be waiting for it to Ring?
Later
G :mad:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
bones 427 y in the hell would you put my cell no out there like that?ill change it this sat.
You list an ad on this website then get pissed off when someone else on this site puts it out there? You are one ignorant asshole, deserving of the ripoff friend you have, quit justifying your asshole buddys' actions. By the way, quit typing like you are texting like a 12 yr old girl, unless you are that uneducated.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
SURE DONT Want this SHITBAG,to FEEL left out?1 of these DAYS................................?
Later
G

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Mike,
Isnt a BITCH,to Have to BE VERY AWARE of WHOS Behind You.....................?Everyday,Everywhere...........
Later
G

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
I'm REAL SURPRISED,that You were able to get the Spelling Correct?But being a such a ASSHOLE,You get Alot of Practice!!!
Later
G

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Well Mike,
Looks like I'll Never get the Parts you owe me,but 1 of these Days YOU WILL GET SOMETHING ELSE!
Just want to say THANKS to all of the Guys that HELPED out and did what could be Done.Another SCUMMBAG MOTHERFUCKER that Goes FREE!
Later
G

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was reading this and seen comment about Mike Taylor from Dayton,Ohio crawling
back on here under another name,So I thought I would let everyone know I'm new on here Mike Taylor 3601 from Somerset,Ky. and not the other one I race IHRA/NHRA stock eliminator and UMTR. I have silver F/PS 79 Malibu 305 4 speed.
You can verify I'm who I say I am with anyone from Somerset,Ky.3601 is my NHRA/IHRA# I have Mike Taylor Machine,INC.(MTM) in Somerset Ky.
I wanted to post this first thing so that I will not be confused with someone else.
Sorry to here about your deal going bad.
Mike Taylor3601

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
mike hit the newbie thread so you don't get bashed.

·
Registered
889 Posts
hey so sorry bro about dirt bags like mike and lee....but you know what they say what comes around gos around. he will get his.....but what you should do is call the local police and tell them..they will go there and check.i had the same problem in dublin ohio and 2 days later i had my parts. good luck bro

141 - 160 of 190 Posts