Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the DEAL!
Mike Taylor had a Rons Terminator listed F/Sale or Trade in the F/Sale Section,I beleive I contacted Him the 1st time about 5/3,and shortly after we made a Deal.
The Deal was a Straigth Accross TRADE,His Rons Stuff.For My Dominator on Gas and a N02 System.
My Parts went out on Friday 5/7 and He received them on 5/11 and said they were Fine!
Now heres where the Problem Starts?He CLAIMED to Ship his Parts to me on Sat.5/8,but when I asked for a Tracking #,he gives me some 6 Digit # that makes NO SENCE?And He tells me that He shipped the Parts USPS,but w/Out a Tracking #?
I have Waited VERY Patiently since then,with Every Excuse in the World,He keeps telling me that the Parts should be here,and I agree,they SHOULD have been Here 3 Wks ago?
But NOW,His Phone has QUIT Working and He dont Respond back to my emails?He also Has been out of Town,ETC......?
ANYONE Know this Guy?
Seemed Like a OK Guy,bt now theres a Problem?He has VANISHED??
Alls I want is The Parts He claims to have sent,or My PARTS BACK!
Maybe His Phone works when someone Else calls?
Mikes # 937 241 1820
I NEED to get this Taken CARE OF!
THANKS!
Greg :confused:
231 690 5075
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I dont know him,but a similar situation happened 2 me on e-bay.....heres what u do call the state police in his area speak to the mail and computer fraud dept and they will be more than happy to not only call and threaten jail but they will also go by the house and have a talk with him...I had to do this to a douchebag in virginia.....good luck...just my .02cents

·
Registered
843 Posts
WOW. so unreal...

i did ship yours stuff out to you on 5/8 i have a reciept saying so. when i walked into USPS on that saturday i put the box on the scale. the guy behind the counter said it will be there wednesday. and since it was sat. 11ish i was like well it will leave out monday and get there wednesday. so i was good with that.
it shipped ground, and yes no tracking numbers since i didnt put insurance, but little did i know the guy behind the counter was new to the front.

i have told you all this before. i will go by the post office again and see what else they can tell me.

i have never lied to you nor will i ever.

the issue here is the post office not me. and i will even post up my reciept staying exactly what im saying.

this is why i dont sell much over the internet. and i hardly ever go to the post office im a newbee to shipping stuff. and didnt know all the special tracking stuff.

again, yes again. im sorry this has happened and didnt want this to go down like this.

mike taylor.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike,
I HATED to Have to POST This about OUR DEAL?
But,What Choices have you gave me?If my Phone was Broke,I would either get it Fixed or Buy a New 1?Think about it?You have NOT ANSWERED a Call from me in almost 3-Weeks,and are on here almost Daily,sometimes Twice?But,Keep Avoiding Me and My Questions?
My DEAL was with YOU,NOT the Post OFFICE!
You Received the Parts I sent,but I HAVE NOTHING?
You Keep Telling Me Your SORRY,and that I can Go with.But I NEED THE PARTS!
SORRY Wont Make MY CAR GO DOWN THE TRACK!
How would You FEEL,IF?You were WAITING 30 Days?I Need the Parts of Mine BACK,If you cant Figure something Else out?And I have REPEATLY Ask You and Asked You,but I DO NOT get a Answer?
Lets Get this TAKEN Care of!
THANKS!
Greg
231 690 5075
[email protected]

·
RED ROCKET
8,629 Posts
i agree..send his parts back....and everyone knows how to get tracking numbers so that excuse is a lame one...and the usps will never tell you 3 days for a "ground package"plain mail is 7 to 14 days//priority mail could be 3 day....and not putting insurance on a big dollar item is on you..that was just dumb.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike,
I would LIKE to see this Receipt?
But,Heres what PISSES Me OFF the Most?When I Started asking where my Parts were at,His PHONE Quit at the Same Time?About 3-Weeks Ago,how does someone get along in the World Today w/Out a Phone.......????
Lets Get this Done!
Later
Greg
231 690 5075

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
I live and work in the Dayton area.Let me know if I can help in any way.Mike,if you need for someone to hold your hand at the post office,pm me and I will help you ship out or track the items.

thanks
Christian

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
PM sent from Moderator for immediate action on this issue.
Either ship parts immediately or return the other parts.
Any shipments at this points must have a tracking number and insurance.

I will be following this thread for closure of this issue.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Judt thought Id add my 2 cents worth here.I shipped a starter back to MSD in Texas from Wisconsin,I used ground.After about 6 weeks I called MSD and was told they never received it.I thought it was lost.About 3 weeks later I finally received my new starter form MSD.I will never ship anything ground thru USPS.Just thought this info might help.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
9 Weeks,that would put things at about the End of Racing Season here in Michigan.I NEED the Parts Yesterday,NOT sometime,MAYBE NEVER??
So Scruffy,Thanks for the Input.
How would YOU Feel if You called MSD and there Phone Lines were Not Working...............Yep,the SAME Way that I DO!
THANKS!
Greg

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
usps gives tracking no.s! come on mike give the guy his parts.

·
Registered
13,204 Posts
Everything gets a tracking number, doesn't it? I've bought parts for less than $10 and they had a tracking number. Most are insured for something, even if you don't purchase additional. (which is just stupid for expensive items)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Mike is no relation to me...having said that, newbie or not, it is totally stupid to send anything anywhere any time and through any delivery service without a means of tracking...the lowest cost option through USPS is called delivery confirmation. Receipt or not, send his stuff back since it is your error in the method it was sent. It is possible that the address became unreadable somehow...and/or the return address too...then it would go to the dead letter office.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just for the HELL of It?I Tried Calling Mike again Today @ 937 241 1820.He still WILL NOT Answer when I CALL?O'Ya thats Rite,The Phone is BROKE................................?
Still Waiting for a Resolution?
Later
Greg

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Even if his phone is broke which I think is B.S. he could check his voice mail from another phone to retrieve messages. Also, ground shipping is never three days. What I do not understand is that lets assume that what he is saying is correct. The fact that he did not take insurance was his decision not yours and he wants to make it your problem because he did not want to spend another five or six dollars. I can't understand how that becomes your problem. Send the man his parts back. Accept the consequence of your decision don't blame others.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MIKE,
The More Time that passes,The WORST This will get (FOR YOU)!I'm 1 of the Most Easiest Going People that you would want to know,Until I get JAMMED!!!The Clock is TICKING.
Later
Greg
231 690 5075

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
going to the track on thursday.will ask around and see what I can find out on this guy.I will try and help out the best I can for you.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts