Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Enjoyed himself so much grudge racing Edmund Hall that his times will never be shown again and ALL GRUDGE NOS PROMODS ARE OFFICIALLY ON NOTICE!!! Also said he will be rerunning Edmund Hall very soon.

Edit: sorry.....Stravino

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah.......that guy! ^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I wasn't there but heard what transpired,what a mess.Blower cars cant grudge race to much showin out the hood.Plus I am a poor boy...

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I wasn't there but heard what transpired,what a mess.Blower cars cant grudge race to much showin out the hood.Plus I am a poor boy...
You can grudge race another blower car. We have. Also there are nitrous cars out there but you might have to give up a little something.

·
Registered
286 Posts
The 24th in Bama!!!

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
That was one of the BIGGEST CLUSTERFUCKS I have seen in my lifetime!!! How did that guy get the name, "Mr. 5 Speed"!?!??! :smt102 First they had issues before they did a damn thing, fuckin' stopped the whole show for over an hour with the damn whole front off the car behind the burnout box, THEN got it running, took him two tries to do a half-ass burnout, then gets to the line, and fucked up the whole run! I don't know if he could shift his way through a 5 speed Huffy bicycle!!! Stavrinos never got off the line, his shit popped and stalled and he refired and made an attempt to get down the track. Even though Mike had the issue on the line, Mr. "5 Speed" was WAY outclassed! :rolleyes:

All-in-all, that whole show was an utter DISASTER! Had some guy mumbling from under the tower on the PA for hours, couldn't understand much of anything he said.. It was a sorry event, and I'm being nice. Holding up the event for over an hour while "Mr. 5 Speed" wrenched on their shit, and not letting anything else down the track for that whole hour was a sorry thing to do to everyone else who had paid to run, or spectate! Back that junk a 100 feet behind the track and let the show go on until you got it sorted out..

I was not gonna say anything, but since this thread came up, I figured what the hell, maybe they will take heed of my constructive criticism, and make some changes for the next time, but maybe not.. :roll:

·
Registered
11,054 Posts
PBIR , what a CLUSTERFUCK

·
Registered
906 Posts
Enjoyed himself so much grudge racing Edmund Hall that his times will never be shown again and ALL GRUDGE NOS PROMODS ARE OFFICIALLY ON NOTICE!!! Also said he will be rerunning Edmund Hall very soon.

Edit: sorry.....Stravino
The way he's burning it up sounds like a great idea, only have to make 3-4 passes a year and rest of the time you just talk about making a pass:cool:

·
Registered
776 Posts
That was one of the BIGGEST CLUSTERFUCKS I have seen in my lifetime!!! How did that guy get the name, "Mr. 5 Speed"!?!??! :smt102 First they had issues before they did a damn thing, fuckin' stopped the whole show for over an hour with the damn whole front off the car behind the burnout box, THEN got it running, took him two tries to do a half-ass burnout, then gets to the line, and fucked up the whole run! I don't know if he could shift his way through a 5 speed Huffy bicycle!!! Stavrinos never got off the line, his shit popped and stalled and he refired and made an attempt to get down the track. Even though Mike had the issue on the line, Mr. "5 Speed" was WAY outclassed! :rolleyes:

All-in-all, that whole show was an utter DISASTER! Had some guy mumbling from under the tower on the PA for hours, couldn't understand much of anything he said.. It was a sorry event, and I'm being nice. Holding up the event for over an hour while "Mr. 5 Speed" wrenched on their shit, and not letting anything else down the track for that whole hour was a sorry thing to do to everyone else who had paid to run, or spectate! Back that junk a 100 feet behind the track and let the show go on until you got it sorted out..

I was not gonna say anything, but since this thread came up, I figured what the hell, maybe they will take heed of my constructive criticism, and make some changes for the next time, but maybe not.. :roll:

I agree 100 %. It was pretty bad like you said. Waiting an hour for him to fix the car with nothing else going down the track was a complete joke.

Then when there where cars going down the track it was one at a time. Only about half the time where cars paired up. Most of all the so called announcer was the worst I ever heard ( but couldn't understand )

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
PBIR , what a CLUSTERFUCK
I'll tell ya one thing, if I was the track manager, (and no, I damn sure don't want the job) and had any authority over that event, I woulda' straightened that fuckin' shit out in about a minute or two! Where was track staff, in a fuckin' coma!??!?! Maybe they had no say in the program, but I can't see that.. This is really sad, cause the place is a top notch facility, and could be so much more then what it is.. I don't have all the answers, but I sure know what I experienced, and the issues should and could be simply fixed. Another thing I don't understand, letting cars run down one lane, while the staging lanes are backing up.. Get someone in front of the staging lanes, pair the cars up, if they all want to run one lane, send um' back to the pits, they will get the idea pretty quick! Just gotta have a pair of balls..

I agree 100 %. It was pretty bad like you said. Waiting an hour for him to fix the car with nothing else going down the track was a complete joke.

Then when there where cars going down the track it was one at a time. Only about half the time where cars paired up. Most of all the so called announcer was the worst I ever heard ( but couldn't understand )
You treed me on this, didn't read it until I had posted this, but we are on the same page, and how could anyone who was there not be??

PBIR, you're my home track, and a nice one at that, PLEASE get your act together!!

·
Registered
11,054 Posts
And just think . . . . the owners of PBIR are now the owners of IHRA . . . . .

·
Registered
629 Posts
I was standing right there under the tower when everything went down they got the scoop back on that car in 20 mins 30 max... And there was one oil down the guy went the whole way down the track nothing anyone can do about that. Other then that there was a good spectator and car count for an outlaw. Finally some excitement back for the Outlaw Grudge racing at PBIR.

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
I hope no cash exchanged hand's and they get in a clean race soon.
5 speed got paid as he should have. mike and edmond are good people they wanted to race, damn punkout money, thats why mike and crew waited for hall to fix his car. some here will not understand the grudge game.

·
Registered
11,054 Posts
PBIR has been a CLUSTERFUCK since it was purchased by the current owners.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts