Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
I like this site , very nice since you went back to this look the other one was hard on the eyes. When is the Big Turbine going to be ready?

·
Administrator
136,620 Posts
Im hoping to make Orlando if my heads and block ever get done.. :evil: When I set both ends of the record at the OSCA event how much weight are you guys gonna hit me with? :-D

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Im hoping to make Orlando if my heads and block ever get done.. :evil: When I set both ends of the record at the OSCA event how much weight are you guys gonna hit me with? :-D
:-weed <<<<<Monty

·
Registered
303 Posts
We are waiting up here for you guys to sart attending our races. Do you guys have a NOS ban in Michigan cause all you fast guys have TURBOS. :evil:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike Ski said:
We are waiting up here for you guys to sart attending our races. Do you guys have a NOS ban in Michigan cause all you fast guys have TURBOS. :evil:
Who said they were fast??? :shock:

·
Administrator
136,620 Posts
Mike Ski said:
Naww we just have heavy cars and would rather spend $15,000 on a turbo setup then $15,000 on light weight parts and pistons... :smt005

1 - 10 of 10 Posts