Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you are aware of Mike Romeo's tragic accident. A donation fund has been set up for Mike's wife and three little boys. I'm posting this for Harry Gerb from H&J Motorsports who will be coordinating the fund. All donations can be made via PayPal to [email protected] Please continue to keep Mike and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you,
Ali Buscio

·
Registered
352 Posts
TTT Thanks Ali & Harry ,we're praying for you Mike,

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How is he doing? What were his injuries.

Hope all is going well with him, prayers sent
I wish I knew. I just know at this point it's life threatening. We're hoping for an update soon.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Sorry, it is now a sticky, so hopefully everyone who can will donate. I just started working again finally, so I can't send anything, but we are praying for Mike and his family.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ali, you and Harry are great - I'm sure his family appreciates your thoughtfulness as well as all those from here who will help!
My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and children at this time.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
found this in the other thread and wanting to know if this is credible info from family members,relatives or close friends

Things are not looking too well for our friend. From what I have heard, he has not had any brain activity. Please continue to keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
As far as injuries The worst are severe head trama and swealing.. (sorry for incorrect spelling) There is other but that is the life threatning problems

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Ali, is there any chance I could just send a check or M.O. I really don't do a whole lot of online buying, so paypal isn't really an option for me. Thanks, Kurt

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ali, is there any chance I could just send a check or M.O. I really don't do a whole lot of online buying, so paypal isn't really an option for me. Thanks, Kurt
Let me check with Harry on that since he is the one that is collecting the donations. I'm sure there will be others that would like to do the same as well. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
I dont know the man but he is a fellow drag racer and deserves much respect from all of us. Prayers from here have been sent. I hope the post I read where there is no brain activity is incorrect! Come on my brother you have family and friends that need you!

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
We need a bucket to passed at the YB race, (hopefully we can fill a trash can or 12).
I will make my donation at the YB race to Harry, I don't have a pay pal account.

I will even volunteer for the job of collecting some money at the YB race.
(I will PM Monty and Dave`o to see if its OK)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Thank you everyone for the donations given so far. Mike and his family will have many expensive bills coming up and every dollar you can spare will go to a great racer, friend, and family man.

I will accomadate however you want to make a donation---PayPal, mail a check, cash at the races, etc....just pm me or call me and we can discuss getting the donation made and to Mikes family.

Hang in there Mike....your extended family is on its way!!!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts