Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 37411 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Obviously this is a business n the paid posters know how to attract attention n hits. Cool.

If there ever was a person who I owe an apology to, it is Mike Rietow. Sorry Mike, as you well know no one pays me to post n I took it personal not realizing the game. Fought back dirty. Hit ya below the belt. My apologies.

DENNY

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
15,861 Posts
Mike has a car, and even cone racing is better than most can say
But the real question is, does he pay taxes on all those cones? :smt102

·
47,156 Posts
Obviously this is a business n the paid posters know how to attract attention n hits. Cool.

If there ever was a person who I owe an apology to, it is Mike Rietow. Sorry Mike, as you well know no one pays me to post n I took it personal not realizing the game. Fought back dirty. Hit ya below the belt. My apologies.

DENNY
Seeing that you two are buddies, would you mind telling us if he hit the cone or not?

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Seeing that you two are buddies, would you mind telling us if he hit the cone or not?
Like I say, didn’t know the game n took it personal. Know it now, which is why I never start strings in the trash section anymore. Being my aggressive self at times nature, was aggressive realizing later, I didn’t get it. Wasn’t cool. You gurls keep earning your paychecks.

Denny

·
47,156 Posts

·
Registered
13,763 Posts
Couldn't help but notice the cone killer is over on the transmission side giving advice to a guy claiming 1000 hp. My thoughts are what the fuck does that clown know about anything over 500?

·
Registered
16,756 Posts
Couldn't help but notice the cone killer is over on the transmission side giving advice to a guy claiming 1000 hp. My thoughts are what the fuck does that clown know about anything over 500?
lol He’s trying to look important ;)

·
Too Strong, For Too Long.
26,672 Posts
Like I say, didn’t know the game n took it personal. Know it now, which is why I never start strings in the trash section anymore. Being my aggressive self at times nature, was aggressive realizing later, I didn’t get it. Wasn’t cool. You gurls keep earning your paychecks.

Denny
That's cool Brother man, I'm just seeing the game myself. It's like a Yellow Bullet paid poster's union convention in here. These two video's I got on YouTube of a fixed professional drag race caught on camera, has these lap dogs on high alert in here bending truth and reality. I appreciate your integrity Denny in pointing what happened in the past, no problem.

·
26,672 Posts
What your real problem is, is I pissed all over what you've built your name on, which is fast releasing transmission brake by me building the transmission in my car that'll go double 0's on a .370 pro tree staged shallow with a low 4400 leave chip, 3250 pound car without using your valve body. That's your problem, you're hating on performance because you didn't think it could be done. Guess what? It can be done easily and I plan on telling anyone who'll listen how to do it. How do ya like that???

·
26,672 Posts
Here's the car right here Hipster. Double 0's on a 370 pro tree staged shallow, low 4400 leave chip. I figured it out easily in a handful of runs. I didn't use your valve body either.

·
Registered
16,123 Posts
What your real problem is, is I pissed all over what you've built your name on, which is fast releasing transmission brake by me building the transmission in my car that'll go double 0's on a .370 pro tree staged shallow with a low 4400 leave chip, 3250 pound car without using your valve body. That's your problem, you're hating on performance because you didn't think it could be done. Guess what? It can be done easily and I plan on telling anyone who'll listen how to do it. How do ya like that???

·
Registered
16,756 Posts
You can also tell them how to hit a cone and pretend it never happened :p

·
Registered
16,123 Posts
Here's the car right here Hipster. Double 0's on a 370 pro tree staged shallow, low 4400 leave chip. I figured it out easily in a handful of runs. I didn't use your valve body either. https://youtu.be/_K4HWabXIRs
Holy shit that MFer went 6.66, he be the devil! :p

41 - 60 of 37411 Posts