Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wats up. long time no hear. didnt see u at 1320x or the friday heads up race? wats going on??? car rdy????

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Bubs how are you gonna whoop someone when you beg for room against them?

It will be back together in a couple of weeks, fixing the hurt heads from chaos. You should of took that heads up race then, now your gonna be trouble when this thing is 100%. That 9.15 on radials aint gonna cut it kid !!!

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
And its 1 n and 2 t's !!!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Bubs,
Can we get that race HEAD-UP with the white Satng w/the blk hood? Sup with you guys? You all coming to the SuperBowl?

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Bubs,
Can we get that race HEAD-UP with the white Satng w/the blk hood? Sup with you guys? You all coming to the SuperBowl?
Bubs a begger, he wont do that !!!

still luv ya bubs !!!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bubs a begger, he wont do that !!!

still luv ya bubs !!!
ok listen. simple. mike heads up whenever. your ready. were ready. we were trying to get something set up for friday

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bubs,
we can entertain you. well be at milan this weekend. i dont know where you guys are located and if thats too far

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
ok listen. simple. mike heads up whenever. your ready. were ready. we were trying to get something set up for friday
Not gonna be friday, be in chi town, maybe the friday after that we can do something, all depends on the time frame to get the parts back !!!

You keeping at radial on it?

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
O and bubs, my hood wont be coming off, Im running it the way it shows up. So dont ask me to de-tune it !!!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
O and bubs, my hood wont be coming off, Im running it the way it shows up. So dont ask me to de-tune it !!!
wat ever. dont hurt it again. its a gun fight. only rules. bring a gun, i didnt ask you how big your gun was.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
wat ever. dont hurt it again. its a gun fight. only rules. bring a gun, i didnt ask you how big your gun was.
I'm bringing a bunch of guns, hope you guys can keep up !!!

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
We are racing for the belt bubs !!!!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We are racing for the belt bubs !!!!
Radials are off!!! you can bring twenty guns, one gun shot will take a life if done correctly!!!! Bring wat you need. and may the best BOY win. LOL!!!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
we can entertain you. well be at milan this weekend. i dont know where you guys are located and if thats too far
You already entertain us asking for the car and swing! :p We are going to the Bowl this weekend I guess we will just have to wait until the 5 of Sept!

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Radials are off!!! you can bring twenty guns, one gun shot will take a life if done correctly!!!! Bring wat you need. and may the best BOY win. LOL!!!
BIG BIG GUNS !!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts