Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears he sells parts that have been damaged and represents them as undamaged as in my case.

Bought a set of Oliver 6.7 billet rods from him and took them to the machine shop to get assembly balanced. Opened the box to find that they were taken out of a motor that had obviously had broken up. Rods are beat up from metal smashing into them ( who knows, maybe a broken lifter) . Machinist tells me there is no way he will use them as there are to many stress points on them for my build.
Tried to contact Mike Dollins aka "Mike2449" to talk about return but have not gotten any response from him. Its unfortunate that he will not man up and take responsibility.

I encourage everyone to pm him and tell him to do the right thing!
Feel like calling him 252-560-2835

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thats mest up and just wrong! man up mike and give his money back!! i know how you feel i had somthing similar happen to me missing parts and broken part what a suprize when you open the package and find out you bought junk it don't feel good to get ripped off. well i hope it works out for you.good luck

·
Registered
734 Posts
Bankbook,

I noticed a 252 area code. Do you have a physical address?

Steve

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
That area code and number has to be near me!

You have an address?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not quite sure, nevwer got the partics. My personal feeling after reading his posts is that he is a poser probably working as a laborer in asmachine shop and gets these parts second hand and tries to sell them here.

Amazing he has logged on a bunch of times but has not answered any of my pm's or tried to clear his name.

That would be easy enough I would think. Just refund me and it will all go away.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No longer considered a deadbeat as he has given a full refund. See below as he states he was out of the country which would justify the lack of communication.

"
Sorry dude i've been out of the country email me all the info and I'll send your money back"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts