Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
He's getting there! I was representing his shirt at Cecil this past Saturday(Al-Anabi) that he gave to me at ADRL. He's a really nice guy for those who haven't met him.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Does anybody know any secrets about the fuel NOS promods may be running? I noticed they smelled alot different at the last ADRL race I was at compared to normal. It was a strange smell. It didnt smell like normal 118.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Does anybody know any secrets about the fuel NOS promods may be running? I noticed they smelled alot different at the last ADRL race I was at compared to normal. It was a strange smell. It didnt smell like normal 118.
;)

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
i wonder if he thinks about the last cheeseburger he had, or how that extra bottle of water or that shit he could of taken to be in the 5's

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
BACARTY said:
i wonder if he thinks about the last cheeseburger he had, or how that extra bottle of water or that shit he could of taken to be in the 5's
I talked to a certain PM driver a couple years ago who went 6.001. He was pissed. He said he'd have gone 5.98 if he could have ripped a good fart at 1000'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts