Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is a repost, At the Redbud MX Nationals last week Mike Alessi went down HARD, then was run over 5 times,I can't beleave he didn't have major injuries after this. I had my share of being run over and crashing, but man did he get it bad. Here is the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p36liKuQVeM

·
Registered
8,608 Posts
That is Bad,real Bad.I hope hes ok now.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I got sick to my stomach on that one, Have been run over before hurts like hell.....Imagine what was going threw the other riders as well.....

·
Registered
456 Posts
He looked like me on my first time going down that ski jump at Red Bud in competition swapping out like that! Good thing he's alright though, could of been much worse not being able to fend for himself.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live about 15 miles away from Redbud, used to race open class (500cc). The ski jump was wicked back then, had my front brake cable get caught on the forks on the bottom of the jump,locked my front brake, put me out of racing for the rest of that year (83) .

·
Yellow Mullet
7,577 Posts
I stopped paying much attention to motocross and supercross right about the time him and his brother turned pro. But back then when he was one of the top amateurs, he and his dad seemed like some cocky, jerkwad assholes. Have they mellowed out any?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts