·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ever happened to him.........

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
His ego was crushed when I kicked his blown and nitrous injected BBC @$$ with a little SBC with a single stage of nitrous on a .022 pill... Pretty sad if you ask me.. << It was the first day I built the new motor with ZERO testing done!! I don't think he ever recovered from that beating... He built a new twin turbo, nitrous injected car running on alky and still couldn't out run the yellow bullet... So he did the smart thing and hung it up!!! Put him on the wall of shame next to the no hit wonders of the world... :-D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMFAO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
He's bought and sold like 12 different race cars over the past year. Right now he has a 78 vette, LOL

The guy who bought his car, threw a bbc together and on one stage of NOS, it ran 6.80'S, LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
me

WELL SLOW OR MEECO OR MONTY OR MONTE YEP THATS IT MONTE NOT MONTY I LIKE THE MONTECARLO SS... YES I TOOK SOME TIME OFF BUT I'M IN THE WORKS ON A ( ALL MOTOR CAR FOR MILAN ) YEP JUST ALL MOTOR. THAT CLASS IS SWEET! JUST LIKE EVERY THING OVER THERE. MILANS GOT A GOOD THING GOING...OVER 3500 IN THE STANDS AT THE LAST RACE THATS SOME COOL SHIT.

MONTE
LMWIPEE
I RAN OK FOR 1 YEAR TRYING TO GO IN THE 7'S 7.42 AT 186MPH :lol:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
I heard he was using a nitrous kit from Texas and it was the single reason it ran that quick and fast!! See Mike you didn't go to the right people.. LMFAO.. Welcome to the board... Damn one more victim :-D

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
It's my story Mike, so buzz off :-D
Wonder what mine would do with a different cam and converter :-D

·
Registered
749 Posts
Holy crap...... :WGAF

My friends brothers sisters brother in laws car went 2225mph with a single stage briggs engine but I dont own the car so who gives a shit......

Do you own it now? Did it run that fast when you had it with your twin turbo 6 stage nitrous engine? No... Now your going back to a 9 sec car.... You change hobbies like Monty changes boy friends.... :roll:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Underdog....

What would your car do if it ran the way its set up?

Get in your shop and fix the damn thing...... :-D

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yeah... I need to get busy, Oh wait I worked on it everyday this week, LOL.
The best it ever ran off the bottle was 10.4, no clue what will happen with everything I've changed this time around.
I made a ton of changes because NSCA changed the rules for L/S, Now
one and a half years later it's almost finished, since then they have changed the rules 3 or 4 times, I don't even look anymore. :?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Maybe you should not worry about running a big org and just run the local races.... The motorplex isnt changing any rules......

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hey Dag are you working or at home? I see your a post whore today so I think you should get out and fix the corn mill....... Dont tell me you need new ring either cause you havent used those yet...... :-fire

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I'm at work, you took so long shipping those rings, I ordered from someone else, so I actually have two sets..........unused, LOL. Your set
is in the car.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Why did I need to be in a hurry 2 years later the car still sits in the same spot..... No I take that back you moved so it sits in a new spot! But still not running.....

I always come through........ :-D

·
Registered
13 Posts
RPM or PITBITCH
Jealous guy...I'll be back with a slow car that will still be FASTER that you. And i'll put 300 more passes a year on this one over you and your GARAGE BLING..lol :shock: :roll:

Dog do it!!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
mikey said:
RPM or PITBITCH
Jealous guy...I'll be back with a slow car that will still be FASTER that you. And i'll put 300 more passes a year on this one over you and your GARAGE BLING..lol :shock: :roll:

Dog do it!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Here we go again!! When does the convertor slip story come??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts