Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow!! I just started mocking up the midplate for the 434 and I don't know if I can get it mounted to the frame with the headers and all.Anyone with a fox and midplate,I could use your advise.Pics help.thanks

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is a pic of my SK mid plate after I modded it to clear a set of 2" Kooks headers. Not long after this pic I took the plate and transferred it to a sheet of steel since I had to hack it up so much.

Chris

I have Kooks 5017 2" tube with a c-4.What is your combo.This is very close to what I thought it was going to look like.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I have Kooks 5017 2" tube with a c-4.What is your combo.This is very close to what I thought it was going to look like.
At that point in time it was a 9.5" deck 388 windsor with Vic Jr heads and Kooks 2" headers with 3.5" collectors. I was running a powerglide. I have a turbo setup now, so no worries about headers :).

Chris

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At that point in time it was a 9.5" deck 388 windsor with Vic Jr heads and Kooks 2" headers with 3.5" collectors. I was running a powerglide. I have a turbo setup now, so no worries about headers :).

Chris
Thanks

·
Registered
364 Posts
What is your combo also?

9.5 Windsor, TFS-Rs, C4 with blowproof JW, motor back and down quite a bit.

My Kooks don't even come close to fitting...WAY to low and hit too.

Car is going back to Dave at Team Z for headers and exhaust as soon as he has an opening....a couple weeks!

Let me know if you need any more help.
Keith

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
9.5 Windsor, TFS-Rs, C4 with blowproof JW, motor back and down quite a bit.

My Kooks don't even come close to fitting...WAY to low and hit too.

Car is going back to Dave at Team Z for headers and exhaust as soon as he has an opening....a couple weeks!

Let me know if you need any more help.
Keith
That is my exact combo!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts