no damage to my house but a few friends houses got pretty jacked up

heres a few pics

my friends steves truck

this was there project/fun cruiser

taken in lockport next town over

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
that storm pushed east and did a lot of damage and power outage in MD-i lost power for 12 hours, some may be out for days
i live on 5 acres with plenty of trees, any time the wind blows i wake up, waiting for that big bang-i think last night it blew harder that i have heard in a while

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have some relatives in the fort wayne IN area and some wont get power till Wednesday

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I just read that somebody (don't recall his name) that's an All Star racer was injured at the track, during a thunderstorm/deluge and didn't make the call for 1st. round, due to STILL being hospitalized!... :(

·
Registered
776 Posts
Got hit hard in south jersey lost power at 1am and its still out a bunch of trees down and had two dicent size branches fall on my truck but there was no damage and my garage wasn't damaged or no water in it so that's A good thing

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
We got 60-80 mph straightline winds here, too. Shit flying everywhere!

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Not sure which parts of virginia got hit,but got a mother and step-dad who live in Onancock Virginia.
Who the hell named that city!...

"On an" is NOT proper!...
It should be "On a"!... *just sayin'*

In ALL seriousness ........................... I hope your folks are OK!... :cool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
i have some relatives in the fort wayne IN area and some wont get power till Wednesday
Yeah, we got hit with 91mph wind and about 80,ooo people lost power here in Fort Wayne. Some of us lucky ones got power after about 24hrs. Storm knocked over pretty much every big tree around my neighborhood lol. Plus it's suppose to In the high 90's the next couple of days.

·
Plain & Simple
1,529 Posts
Who the hell named that city!...

"On an" is NOT proper!...
It should be "On a"!... *just sayin'*

In ALL seriousness ........................... I hope your folks are OK!... :cool:
:smt082 When I first heard the name,I was like,you guys live somewhere in Japan now?!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts