Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going there next weekend for the $50,000 race and wanna know if theres anything out that way to do after the racing is over for the day.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Cheetahs of Lansing. Boobie bar!!

·
Eddie Haskell
7,851 Posts
There was the Wooden Keg across from the Half Moon hotel, real *******. Then there was the bowling alley bar through Stanton on 66.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
There is a hick bar just a few miles to the north, Monty has been there a couple times, his brother David lost his virginity in the girl bathroom one night, LMFAO !!!!!!

·
Eddie Haskell
7,851 Posts
There is a hick bar just a few miles to the north, Monty has been there a couple times, his brother David lost his virginity in the girl bathroom one night, LMFAO !!!!!!

I forgot about that one, across from the gas station. Turn right at the first main street going North from the track.

·
Registered
749 Posts
If your staying at the track there is not a lot of places to go.

Its out in the country with country type small towns all around. I would bring lots of beer and party in the pits.

The bar in Mcbride is good if there are lots of racers there. We go there after the street tire shootouts somtimes and local folks like to show you its there place if you know what I mean.

Later

1 - 20 of 22 Posts