Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
31-10.5w on a 14 inch wide rim... what tube size would you use.
they recomend the #9555 tube 28-31 size tire and 10.5-11.5 tread BUT they also recomend that tire on a 10" wheel. So saying that if it is on a 14" wide wheel would you go the next size tube #9558 31-33.5 size tire and 12-17 tread???

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
31-10.5w on a 14 inch wide rim... what tube size would you use.
they recomend the #9555 tube 28-31 size tire and 10.5-11.5 tread BUT they also recomend that tire on a 10" wheel. So saying that if it is on a 14" wide wheel would you go the next size tube #9558 31-33.5 size tire and 12-17 tread???
Well first thing get rid of the fucking w's. seriously if you dont want to get rid of them p.m. turtle750 on here. Thats tom from m/t and he will set you in the right direction. but seriously get rid of the w's.

Duck

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
SELL THE W'S FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN AND WALK AWAY.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
DONT SELL YOUR SOUL LIKE THE OUTLAW 14.5 GUYS HAVE DONE. WALK AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
RTCTTFMF

W'S DONT COUNT

WALK AWAY. DONT GO TO THE LIGHT ITS A TRAP.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK OK..... Its a drag radial car, and im a drag radial guy!!!!! but I race in an index class that I can run slicks and its 3 times a month and the radials wear out alot faster then the slicks. Take a deep breath...... man o man dont bring me into the drag radial vs w's please!!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
OK OK..... Its a drag radial car, and im a drag radial guy!!!!! but I race in an index class that I can run slicks and its 3 times a month and the radials wear out alot faster then the slicks. Take a deep breath...... man o man dont bring me into the drag radial vs w's please!!
:p:p:p:p:p

TURTLE750 P.M. HIM:p:p:p

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I bought a new set of 'streets a couple weeks ago and noticed that there was a sticker on them that give the part number for the correct tube for that tire.
YOu might ask the Mickey Thompson tech guys, if all else fails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts