Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on in the BigHouse ??? Little over 30 days away until kick-off. Seeing I no longer live in Michigan it's hard to keep up with all the day to day shit unless I see something on ESPN, or a internet flash. I have heard alot of good things about their strength and conditioning coach Mike Barwis. What else is going on there ?

·
Registered
809 Posts
It's going to be a tough year for the Maize and Blue but a couple of years in the system and the conditioning methods of Barwis they will be fine and back on top as long as Rich Rod realizes that he is at Michigan where there are standards and not at some backwoods "DELIVERANCE" hillbilly college. He just needs time to get the highly conditioned speed athletes to run the system..............then look the phuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BLUE!!!

·
Registered
809 Posts
When the [email protected] did they start playing football there???:smt102

GO BUCS!!!:finga:
I'll give you this, Columbus is home to the finest truck stops and lot lizards in the country........................and a cheater in a sweater vest!!!! Look at some of the shit that went down at Youngstown but it just gets swept under the rug but he can coach and they have a very good team.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Conditioning hasnt been a problem. They were conditioned just fine for the system they ran.

The new system requires different conditioning. That doesnt mean the players were not conditioned previously.

·
Registered
259 Posts
whats that say about that team up north, if a sleaveless sweater wearing *** has been OWNING YOU!!!!!!!!! :smt067 couldnt resist ;)

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
You OSU fans are aware that there is no prize for getting blown out in the championship game......TWICE.....right?
When has Uof M played for the BCS championship?:p

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Actually being an OSU fan I typically root for UofM in every other game of the year except the last one of the regular season.

I just hope RR can start winning some big games. He seemed to make a habit of losing to teams he should not have lost to over the years.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Whats the point in playing if you are just going to get blown out and embarrassed like OSU does? Its like they dont even show up for the BCS game. :p
I agree that they were blown out by Florida. But they were not blown out by LSU.

·
Registered
259 Posts
but you do have a chance to win it all if you actually make it to the game....... having your team sit at home and watch it on the TV is not a very good strategy......... maybe this new coach will try and get rid of that old philosophy, and actually try and play in one ;)

·
Registered
690 Posts
You OSU fans are aware that there is no prize for getting blown out in the championship game......TWICE.....right?
Atleast we made it to a championship and that was 2 years in a row. Might make it 3 years with all the players coming back!!!

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
They still havent decided on who the starting QB will be.

Ill be happy if they win 7 games.
I think 7 is a good number. They have enough talent to pull at least that many wins without any coaches on the sideline.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Atleast we made it to a championship and that was 2 years in a row. Might make it 3 years with all the players coming back!!!
Very true.

It is looking like it is going to be an awesome college FB season.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Actually being an OSU fan I typically root for UofM in every other game of the year except the last one of the regular season.

I just hope RR can start winning some big games. He seemed to make a habit of losing to teams he should not have lost to over the years.
I think he only lost 5 times at WVU?

With the talent at his disposal at michigan, i cant wait for a couple years. Maybe 4 guys off his WVU team would have played for michigan. Mostly 3 star recruits he got at WVU, once in awhile a 4 star that had off the field issues. IE, PACMAN JONES, CHRIS HENRY.

I think the big layoff for the big ten teams in between the regular season and the bowl games kills them when it comes time to play in the bowl game. The SEC teams dont have as much off time.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
I think 7 is a good number. They have enough talent to pull at least that many wins without any coaches on the sideline.
If i remember right, i believe their schedule is pretty soft until week 6 or so. So, like you said, they could huddle up backyard style and get some wins.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts