Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any michigan landlords have a copy of a single family home rental agreement? Looking into renting my old house after I move into my new one. Also what is going rate per month 3br bungalow in Roseville area. any information or opinions welcome.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Do a month to month to month contract. If for some reason they do not pay it take a lot less time to go to the court house and file the evitction papers for the sheriff to kick them out. Just in case they are dead beats.
X2, make them complete an application that gives you authorization to do a credit/criminal background check. Make sure you verify income and time on the job and that they can afford to rent from you after their other monthly obligations including your rent and utilities. It's easier and cheaper to check it out up front than evicting them after the fact.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Around here you also need to make sure you have an Max number of people living there! Buddy of mine had to after having 10 illegals move into his 1.5 bedroom house...

·
Trump Voter NRA Member
7,185 Posts
I have been in the rental houses since 1984. There is some important stuff to have in a lease, you want to protect yourself! DO NOT USE A GENERIC LEASE! I do a one year lease that turn in to a month to month after the first year. PM me your email and I will try to send you the lease file. If you want to know the do's and don't send me your number.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM sent not sure if you tried to call me had couple calls this weekend when I answed no one was on the line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts