Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
37,580 Posts
That kid was hauling ass....but it won't matter. The more serious offense was blatantly running the stop sign. Kid 1, cop 0. Oh, those pesky video cameras.....

·
Registered
9,030 Posts
Thankfully this "shit show" was caught on camera because the trooper would have reported it differently.

BTW! The attorneys are currently "lining up" to get this million dollar client. ;)

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
The safe and smart move is to wait until all the details emerge before jumping to conclusions.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Blowing through a stop sign is bad but so is some punk in a shitbox going 20-30mph over the speed limit in a residential neighborhood.Both are guilty of driving like idiots.

·
Registered
37,580 Posts
The safe and smart move is to wait until all the details emerge before jumping to conclusions.

As always, although I don't believe there's any argument over fault. But this "million dollar client" may not be...he wouldn't have been here, where the max you can sue the city for is $250K. Happened here recently; two young girls were t-boned by a police officer, not on a call, stoned on painkillers and anti-anxiety drugs driving 90mph in a 40mph zone, killing both of them instantly. Their next of kin wound up with exactly that from the city, $250K.

·
Registered
18,929 Posts
WOW jumping to conclusions fast He wasn't charged with anything, they are investigating the accident so lets wait and see what happens. This jumping to conclusions before the smoke has settle is the problem today, along with everyone jumping to take video of what is going on after it has started is another.

The cop running the stop sign is typical Police officer behavior around the Philly area see it all the time.

·
Registered
37,580 Posts
WOW jumping to conclusions fast He wasn't charged with anything, they are investigating the accident so lets wait and see what happens. This jumping to conclusions before the smoke has settle is the problem today, along with everyone jumping to take video of what is going on after it has started is another.

Can't see where any of us jumped to conclusions, other than what's plainly visible. Kid was traveling what looked like about 60mph so he contributed - but he was not only the car on the right, he had no stop sign to obey and the cop did - and didn't. The city will slow-walk any compensation but this one is pretty obvious. Not a lot more to conclude.

·
Mother Hen
50,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you watch the video, the cop clearly blew the stop sign. The other guy may have contributed with speed, but them cuffing him and treating him like a criminal under the circumstances seems to be overkill. I'm pretty sure he will get a payday.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Why do you hate Police Officers so much?
maybe because they were given a position of power and the abused that power therefore they should be punished much more harshly than regular citizens do......

after watching the video i agree they should be seriously punished for their negligence an abuse of power

plus 10 kicks each to the balls........

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Why do you hate Police Officers so much?
Because he has 1st hand knowledge such as I do , when you work beside them or closely with them , they are Not the stellar infallible individuals everyone perceives.

From my personal experiences they will do anything to protect their own or their families, for most anything including murder , which has happened in my town .

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Not trying to play devil's advocate but the point could be made that the accident MIGHT have been avoidable had the guy in the Honda not been speeding.

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
Not trying to play devil's advocate but the point could be made that the accident MIGHT have been avoidable had the guy in the Honda not been speeding.

I don't know that he was speeding and neither do you. Even if he was speeding, handcuffing an (especially injured) accident victim is not exactly par

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Maybe the kid had a warrant for his arrest , if the kid was driving at a normal rate of speed and not like a dip shit, cop did run stop sign , fuck the mexican/ beaner

·
Registered
17,214 Posts
I didn’t watch the vid....won’t load on my shitty service, but the ones who will pay are innocent taxpayers. As usual.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts