1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
aka old_shoe
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
I dont doubt it. That evil DemoRAT CUNT would rather kill Michiganders than have Trump look good. I cant believe people here voted for that bitch. It seems everyone here hates her and her dyke attorney general.

·
Void
78,734 Posts
I dont doubt it. That evil DemoRAT CUNT would rather kill Michiganders than have Trump look good. I cant believe people here voted for that bitch. It seems everyone here hates her and her dyke attorney general.
Who counts the votes ?

·
Registered
11,594 Posts
Yep, you got that right.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,220 Posts
SHE REALLY ENJOYS ALL THE ATTENTION THIS VIRUS AND HER NEW JOB GIVES HER INNER CHAKRA...IT IS SOUL GRATIFYING

·
aka old_shoe
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
16,773 Posts
Yet they are ok with a doctor prescribing marijuana because they dont want to " interfere with docotr patient relationship"

Proof Demokkkrats dont actually care what doctors think and know. Dems just want total power over your life

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,821 Posts
Isn't it cute when untrained democrat leaders know more than well trained doctors

·
Registered
11,594 Posts
Isn't it cute when untrained democrat leaders know more than well trained doctors
What's worse, is listening to idiots like Horndog. He's slamming the President for mentioning this drug, because a couple idiots took it upon themselves to take something "similar", causing a death. Slams our President because he's not a Dr, says nothing about the governor doing this, in spite of actual Dr's using the correct drug to cure people.

·
Registered
23,503 Posts
That's two.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts