Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,783 Posts
hmmm the most guns are in the safest area's...yeah thats because everyone knows everyone has one and knows how to shoot..thats why its a safe area jackass..

·
Registered
681 Posts
he is completely fucking retarded

·
Registered
134 Posts
Michael Moore is a load his mother should have swallowed.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
why do you need to own so many guns ....you can only really use one at a time ..... also i really do wonder what some of you in vision in your mind when you think of a home invader ... is he black or a mexican ? i bet its not a hot chick or you would just give them (her) what she came to steel ...p.s. i loved the cartoon video at the bottom of the link ... funny how they tied the kkk with the nra .... so true

·
Registered
9,939 Posts
why do you need to own so many guns ....you can only really use one at a time ..... also i really do wonder what some of you in vision in your mind when you think of a home invader ... is he black or a mexican ? i bet its not a hot chick or you would just give them (her) what she came to steel ...p.s. i loved the cartoon video at the bottom of the link ... funny how they tied the kkk with the nra .... so true
You just keep proving what a dumbass you are playbert,,,,

Some people collect spoons,coffee cups, classic cars, motorcycles and some people collect GUNS.

I wish I had the disposable income to own more than I do, but I have 2 kids in college I pay for so they will become PRODUCTIVE members of society and be able to get jobs so they can be TAXED to pay for the UN-productive members of society!

·
Dr. Greenthumb
2,659 Posts
Racist against....nongun owners ?

I usually invision a black ski mask. Since it was asked. Cant tell what race the person is.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts