Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
hey michael this is Sandi sorry to here about your wreck. you can put your motor in my car and let me drive if you want.:rolleyes: lol

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
hey michael this is Sandi sorry to here about your wreck. you can put your motor in my car and let me drive if you want.:rolleyes: lol
I would not want to slow you down.I have cut the frame off at the firewall and have another one fitted,I hope to have the engine back in by sunday nite.but you know you can drive my car anytime!!!!!LOL

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
be carefull offering your car i might take you up on it. mine is broken. see you soon good luck getting the car back togather.:D

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
:rolleyes: threw them shorts away ill bet

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sorry that happened to your car, You'll get her fixed..
Just be glad Jim Halsey didnt see someone video tape the crash, or they woudl have taken that video camera,, they did mine!
and they said some bogus bullshit about there insurance co. says they have to confaskate any video crashs..
they are full of bullshit! Mike Glad yoo are ok!
AMC Mike in Ohio.

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
if anyone went near my camera that is always in my hand or on my person-or hidden in trailer i would beat the piss out of em--and that goes for the track owner too.

also i would have the police arrest whoever took my camera---for theft of private property

there is not one insurance company in the nation that requires camera equipment to be seized without a court order--what they are doing is called theft--stealing-robbing-

ive emailed jim about this requesting all info on his insurance holder
since this is something i want to hear from the insurance company directly

good luck with your vehicle repairs -i hope all goes well

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.