Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Super Moderator
46,600 Posts
Yeah,....and you and your crew said he'd never win the election too. How'd that work out for ya?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah,....and you and your crew said he'd never win the election too. How'd that work out for ya?
Never said any such thing as I never underestimate the stupidity of human beings, and am a registered independent and vote accordingly. Try again.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Registered
24,797 Posts
Don't really care what Cohen has to say.

When he is your only witness giving testimony, and he is a PROVEN liar, admitted liar, he has NO credibility other than to put on a shit show.

If he were actually testifying in a court in front of a judge, his testimony would carry about next to zero weight without other corroborating witnesses and evidence.

But, because this is really only a public show being put on by politicians for the sole purpose of trying to sway public opinion about the president, they get away with it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Does any person even believe this guy?
He pleaded guilty to lying, but now he is telling the truth 100%? I can throw his azz about 5 ft, I trust him even less......

Do people really believe this stuff? These hearings are a joke, waste of money, and time.

He says he was told to or directed to do these "things" and he has proof of the "things". Where is the proof of the direction?

It's all Bullshit!

And who gives a shit about a Hotel in Moscow?

Its Bullshit I say, Bullshit.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
So Cohen gets sentenced to 3 years in part for lying to Congress, but your theory is he goes back before Congress and lies again? LOL:rolleyes:

He's going to make statements in contradiction to testimony and evidence he gave in court already. LOL:rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,797 Posts
So Cohen gets sentenced to 3 years in part for lying to Congress, but your theory is he goes back before Congress and lies again? LOL:rolleyes:

He's going to make statements in contradiction to testimony and evidence he gave in court already. LOL:rolleyes:

In a real court, his testimony would (whether lies or not lies) , alone hold NO water.

·
Registered
33,121 Posts
The only reason for this dog and pony show to go on right now today is to pull media attention away from President Trump's successful negoation with Kim Jong-il.

·
Registered
56,168 Posts
Cohen is saying so many lies, he keeps contradicting himself! In consecutive statements, he said trump never expected to win, then says trump would do anything to win!

The fucker cant even follow a basic logic stream! What a joke this all is!

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
Why don’t you join the MSM and proclaim from the mountaintops that you know something before all the facts are in. Soothsaying and hyperbole gets old fast.

·
Satans Daddy
16,835 Posts
Never said any such thing as I never underestimate the stupidity of human beings, and am a registered independent idiot and vote accordingly. Try again.
Cohen ain't fuckin noone. Nothing but a delusional liar, much like yourself.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
What kind of country do we live in where a lawyer is calling another lawyer a liar, whos calling other lawyers liars, while he's going to jail for lying, all while shouting we should believe him.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts