Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LMFAO, can you guys believe Mexico has issued this travel alert for Mexican citizens....What a JOKE

(PHOTO CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES)
FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty:
Arizona's tough new immigration law hasn't even gone into effect yet, and it's already working:
Mexico has issued an alert for Mexicans traveling to Arizona. The country is urging its citizens to be careful... that they may be "harassed and questioned without further cause at any time" should they go to Arizona.
That's not the case at all, but it is ironic. Travel warnings usually work the other way around... with various countries warning their citizens not to go to Mexico due to drug-related violence.
However, no good deed goes unpunished.
The Obama administration might challenge Arizona's new law in court. They're concerned the law could take away resources needed to target criminals. How utterly absurd. How about the 460,000 people who are in Arizona illegally now? The reason Arizona did this is the federal government refuses to enforce our immigration laws.
Meanwhile seven members of the city council have signed a proposal for Los Angeles to "refrain from conducting business" in Arizona, and San Francisco's mayor has imposed an immediate moratorium on city-related travel to that state.
But Arizona's Governor Jan Brewer says she's not worried about possible boycotts. And she points out that the new law is about the safety of Arizona's citizens.
And she's getting support from at least one legislator in Texas who wants the Lone Star State to pass a similar law. President Obama should be embarrassed by this.
Here’s my question to you: Is it a good thing that Mexico is issuing a travel alert over Arizona's new immigration law?
Interested to know which ones made it on air?

Bruce in Bend, Oregon writes:
It sure as hell won't hurt Arizona. Our fellow citizens there have been put to the test and then some. Thank God they have the guts to stand up for themselves when the federal government has essentially abandoned them and kowtowed to the interests of illegal alien mouthpieces. Thanks Arizona for showing us what protecting our country is all about.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
LOL fuck 'em.

I applaud Az for standing up and actually doing something the fuckin government wont do.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It's really getting sad in this country when we have other people trying to tell us what we can do with OUR OWN laws. It's apparent that AZ is the only state that seem's to actually know what the U.S. laws are and is enforcing them. My parents came here from another country and they came with green cards and became citizen's. This should be on all border crossing's into the USA: You want into America, go to Arizona's border an fill out the paperwork !!!

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,366 Posts
Hell yeah! It's about time the old USA got some street cred from other countries.

"Holmes, don't go to Areeezonaaaa. Dey hurrazzz de Mexeecanns"

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
7 other U.S. States are considering similar Immigration bills such as Arizona's!
I hope every one of them passes and the other 42 follow right behind.......

·
T5 & T56 building fool
25,285 Posts
Fuck them and the burro they rode in on.........

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Hopefully,the ones that are climbing over the fence,and getting smuggled into Arizona will listen to that wetback motherfucker too!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
no matter what the citizens of az do or the gov't does they wont stop them from coming over they'll jus be a lil more skilled on how to get across they probably got a new stratagy already lmao...min. men didnt stop it it was jus a bump in the road lmao..

·
Registered
13,485 Posts
time to support the arizona lawmakers.

at least they have tried to do something RIGHT....

fuck the wetbacks.

you just do not understand that this is no different than all the jobs that have gone to overseas ...
or just like all the fabrication/ foundry work that has gone to china / tiawan ETC....

for the last number of years, there have not been any jobs for the beginner/ just out of high school KIDS......

what do you expect your own sons and daughters to do for beginning work....????

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
Just like the dude in Alabama...

"We Speak English Here"

I now have two states to which I will possibly move when I finally get out of this shithole.

·
Registered
13,485 Posts
there are so , so , so many underlying issues with all the wetbacks here....!!!!

I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO LEAVE AS YOU HAVE STATED,..

because my grand father was here FIRST,

but pretty soon, there will be no work for anyone that really has skills.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts