Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
this is very disturbing. first the illegals then the trucks now its mexican soldiers. just another step down the slippery slope to no border at all.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Daytime footage of Mexican soldiers crossing the border into the US Illegally.

Here is daytime video footage of Mexican soldiers crossing the border into the US providing security services for the drug cartels.

I heard of a story where they have crossed the border and shot a private citizen's dog and stomped the puppies to death to keep the dogs from barking and interferring with their "Undocumented Pharmacutical Distribution Network".

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
I say we put up two walls, one at the border and one about 100yds inside. Fill the space with Lions, Tigers, Bear, etc and let them eat Mexican as they try to cross. Then sell tickets like its the Zoo.:p

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
I say we put up two walls, one at the border and one about 100yds inside. Fill the space with Lions, Tigers, Bear, etc and let them eat Mexican as they try to cross. Then sell tickets like its the Zoo.:p
x10000 i'd pay to see that

·
Registered
30 Posts
Arizona and Oklahoma have drastically cut down illegal immigration by making it almost impossible for illegals to optain Welfare, Foodstamps, or any other social services other than Emergency medical. My sister who lives in Phoenix says the difference has been incredible, entire apartment complexes that were exclusively Illegal mexican's are nearly empty! Now if the other 48 would do the same!

G

·
I liked this part; "stemmed from a momentary misunderstanding as to the exact location of the U.S.-Mexican border."

Apparently they think it's located just south of Canada.......:smt102

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Arizona and Oklahoma have drastically cut down illegal immigration by making it almost impossible for illegals to optain Welfare, Foodstamps, or any other social services other than Emergency medical. My sister who lives in Phoenix says the difference has been incredible, entire apartment complexes that were exclusively Illegal mexican's are nearly empty! Now if the other 48 would do the same!
Heck, even if just TX and CA did it the difference would be huge.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Smith

Don't forget Florida.

Rick

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Smith

Don't forget Florida.

Rick
Good point. Or just restrict access to anything that floats.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts