Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Setting up my meth system. Using all holley products with my holley dominator ecu. I got the kit with the tank and it just looks kind of small to me, like I would have to fill it up after every hit, when on the street. I was thinking about getting a small fuel cell, like the 3 gallon one that Prometh has, Universal 3 Gallon Trunk Mount Tank
Is anybody mounting their tank and pump in the trunk, or would that be to long of a run? I realize that they make the trunk mounted tank, so it should be ok, but if anyone has real world experience and can recommend that it would or wouldn't be ok with holley pump. Does anybody know if the holley pump would mount under the tank. Thanks in advance. Anthony

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have a Prometh trunk mount system with their pump and it works like it should. Made a simple stand for the reservoir.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for sharing the pics, nice setup. I'm assuming so issues with delivery of the liquid? Probably going to mount it in the same place, just going to see if my pump will fit under that tank. Thanks again

·
Registered
161 Posts
No issues. I can see from the datalog that it´s spraying when I want and the iat starts to drop right there. I routed the line under the car and stuffed the plastic hose that came with the kit inside the steel braided hose, so it´s safe there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts