Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw it today , it was like having a front row seat at the concert !
Awesome , if you're a huge metallica fan ..

:supz:

·
Registered
563 Posts
massive fan of the first 4!!!!! kill em all , ride the lightning, master of puppets, and justice for all......! no more after that,

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
massive fan of the first 4!!!!! kill em all , ride the lightning, master of puppets, and justice for all......! no more after that,
They play A lot of their old stuff !! , MOP is my favorite , one is on there too ,Battery,many more !

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Saw them in 89 or 90 with Queensryche opening. Queensryche gave the best live performance of any band ever that I have seen. It was their Mindcrime Tour and his voice didn't pitch not one time. Metallica was good but not as good. I think it was the Master Of Puppets tour for Metallica.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Saw them in 89 or 90 with Queensryche opening. Queensryche gave the best live performance of any band ever that I have seen. It was their Mindcrime Tour and his voice didn't pitch not one time. Metallica was good but not as good. I think it was the Master Of Puppets tour for Metallica.
Queensryche! :supz::smt035:-Rock

Operation Mindcrime is a masterpiece. Not so thrilled with MC II.

·
Gone Camping.
10,613 Posts
Slayer for the win bitches...
Fixed that for ya. ;)

Metallica lost me after Justice. When I heard Enter Sandman I couldn't belive how bad they sold out... What a piece of crap radio tune.

But now I can appreciate a lot of that album. Definetly some good tunes on it.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I liked the Black album a lot, but then again I was 12 In 1990 or91 so when it came out so Bob Rock did his job in transcending the band to the new generations. By the time the next "King Nothing" album came out or whatever that shit was called, I remember friends and I looking at each other Beavis and Butthead style... "huh huh.. This sucks"

I really want to see that movie though, never seen a 3D movie either so maybe now it's time.

Coincidentally the chick I'm seeing was born in 1990 and she asked me if the Metallica guys were still alive, and had never even heard of Megadeth :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
This.
I don't mind them from the black album to present time but its just not the same band that hooked me back in the early days.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Seen Queensryche open for Ozzy back around 88 or 89, not really sure. It was Ozzy's ultimate sin tour. Didn't really know who they were before that, but been in my top 10 favorite band list ever since.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Fixed that for ya. ;)

Metallica lost me after Justice. When I heard Enter Sandman I couldn't belive how bad they sold out... What a piece of crap radio tune.

But now I can appreciate a lot of that album. Definetly some good tunes on it.
My Friend of Misery and God That Failed....

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Seen Queensryche open for Ozzy back around 88 or 89, not really sure. It was Ozzy's ultimate sin tour. Didn't really know who they were before that, but been in my top 10 favorite band list ever since.
Ultimate Sin was released in 86, Queensryche opened for Ozzy at the Bayfront Center in St Pete on Sept 7th, my birthday.

Ozzy was a mess and Queensryche killed it with an awesome set. I hardly knew their music, just Rage for Order.

Mindcrime is one of the best metal albums and surely a top five concept album.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts