Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Question.......? Why can't they do the show in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? The country they're from and also the country that made them who they are? I hate to sound like the crazies in the political section, but am I missing something here?

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
They all played together several times in the late 80's early 90's all over SoCal, Oh yeah but Venom was on the bill back then

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
Question.......? Why can't they do the show in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? The country they're from and also the country that made them who they are? I hate to sound like the crazies in the political section, but am I missing something here?
Megadeth came through Atlanta like a month ago with Exodus.

I wouldn't mind seeing this line up...if you took Metallica out.

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
nice groups but the big 4 are metallica , megadeth , PANTERA and GODSMACK !!
godsmack over slayer? are you retarted?:rolleyes:

Metallica, Slayer, Pantera(i wish they were still a band), and lets go with Bad Luck 13 Riot Extravaganza/Columbian Necktie for something a little different!

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Exodus rules. Liquid Metal interviewed Rob Dukes of that band and hes one crazy SOB.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Or just kick Lars Ulrich out of the band so they can revert to old school days & not have to deal with him crying.
I heard a James Hetfield interview not to long ago where he stated the band has changed in so many ways, Himself being one of them as he has no alcohol delivered to the shows these days, One funny disturbing thing he mentioned about Mr.Personality (LARS) is that he cries if he has to put his own socks on, I about shit my pants laughing in disgust when i heard that

RIP.......Cliff Burton, that band hasn't been the same

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
Blasphemy!!!!! Dammit Patch, you take that shit back!:mad:
I'll take it back when they take back the last 20 years of bullshit music back. Metallica was born to Kill 'Em All and died with And Justice for All. ironic isn't it? They'll never have another Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets. It wouldn't be bad if they just toured for the sake of playing live music but for Heaven's Sakes...they need to quit making new albums because they suck at it.

Ever heard Pantera's Yesterday Don't Mean Shit? read the lyrics, it's about Metallica.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Fuck man, they're old, of course they've changed. How much have you changed since your late teens and early twenties. lol. People always have such strong opinions about Metallica, it's kinda crazy. You either love em or hate em. I have always been and will always be a fan.

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
metallica sucks..... just saying, they have for a long time now...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts