Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me make this clear. David did not post to the NSCA board and he is not posting here. I am , his wife Judy.

I posted a message to Tony late last night. I stated that neither Keith or David has received any of the RPM Magazines. I stated what's it going to take to get an answer from you. I suppose this will go the same way the contingency money.

I had e-mailed Tony 3 or 4 times after talking to Chris about the magazine I could not get any reply.

Tony left the following message on our phone this morning.

This is Tony DePillo, I don't respond to the internet because I don't look at it. You have my phone number it's on the web site which you cruise and feel compelled to post and embarass me on. If you have a problem pick up the &%^* $%#* phone and call me. I will respond to your post now.

I'd like to respond to Mr. DePillo here. I was raised to have and use good manners. When you ask a question of someone that someone should at least acknowledge the question.

You DON'T want me to call you. Because I would tell you how I really feel about You,Patrick Budd and the NSCA. Out of respect for my husband and son I will say this, we paid our money and just because we are not racing with the NSCA (by the way that is your fault the S/M rule change pulled the rug out from under a lot of good devoted racers. The rule change was totally WRONG and stupid you lost racers,fans and money. But it's your organization you RUIN it anyway you want.) we are still entitled to receive our magazines.
I still have not received an answer. Other than having my post deleted.

Judy McCoy

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
I renewed my subscription through CFSC web site with there pay pal deal and saved money also.. So much for the nsca, Still waiting on contingency money from the first race this season 22 plus months, They have some good business skills!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
You go girl!! It looks as though their people skills has really helped them grow to a big organization. lol.

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Judy .....Pick up the phone and give him a call... Be polite and to the point. Tell him you wish to have the magazines that you paid for or a refund.
Do not accept any alternative.
Try not to nag and carry on and for sure bite your tongue about S/M, be specific about the mag and thats all.
Remember it's a business and Tony is doing what he believes to be right.
You are the customer and you should get what you paid for!

If he tells you to "fly a kite" then there are other legal avenues to pursue.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ken, I will not call Tony. He knows the deal it is up to him to fix it. Yes it is a business so he needs to do the right thing. He has our money I want our magazines.
Sorry but I would not be able to keep my mouth shut about S/M it hurt to deep.

Judy

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Judy, Tell Keith and David I said "hey"! Maybe they can come to Milan Sept 24th and race in front of packed stands for $5,000????

·
Registered
34 Posts
Jim Monson said:
Judy, Tell Keith and David I said "hey"! Maybe they can come to Milan Sept 24th and race in front of packed stands for $5,000????
or drop by US41 in Morraco In. for the same offer. I'm sure either track would welcome them.

David

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Judy, you have free turf to say whats on your mind here. ou can even bash me (like most the members do and I will leave it up).. LOL

As far as the magazines.. I paid for a membership, t-shirt, rulebook, license plate frame and stickers for 4 years. I got magazines and a t-shirt last year. Wierd part is I paid for a membership ($50.00 I think) and paid ($35.00 I think) for the magazine. Now my membership expires and I dont get the magazine anymore. Am I supposed to recieve the back issues from 4 years ago? :-D

·
Registered
339 Posts
My MoM Rocks!!!!! thanks for the support on this issue and many others,. We been street car racin, travlin for 10 yrs dedicated to the nmca/nsca and cant even get a magazine(that we paid for 4 months ago) or a place to race, what a smack in the face. Any way GIVE EM HELL MOM. thanks KEITH and RACER.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Keith I do appreciate your thoughts. No, I am not going to pick on Ken. Tony talked with David today and I believe they solved the magazine problem. David wouldn't let me have the phone. Jim and David my guys just might take you up on the racing. My David really does need to get away from here, this 24/7 stuff is for newly weds not for people thats been married 36 years. One of us needs to find a job or at least do some volunteer work.
Ken I NEVER nag anyone about anything.

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Mom is cool.. I can't wait to see her put an ass whoopin on Ken Cooper for trying to give his useless advice..

Mom is way too cool for that Monty! Besides we go back a ways. We even worked for the same company at one time........

I paid for a membership, t-shirt, rulebook, license plate frame and stickers for 4 years. I got magazines and a t-shirt last year. Wierd part is I paid for a membership ($50.00 I think) and paid ($35.00 I think) for the magazine. Now my membership expires and I dont get the magazine anymore. Am I supposed to recieve the back issues from 4 years ago?
Who's the one with the useless advice ? " Oh gee I paid twice and still didn't get it"...Shame on you Monty!

$35.00 for a mag subscription.
$50.00 for a membership.
$100.00 for shoes worn out from walking to the mailbox over 4 years.
$1000.00 for the shrink visits and doctors visits and the meds to calm you down after every month's let down.
PRICELESS is the look on Monty's face when he reads this and says "Cooper you asshole".....LMFAO!

·
Registered
34 Posts
You certainly should get your magazines (Patrick speaking). I don't know who's fault it is- but I think the usual avenue is to call/e mail Chris or Trish Biro. Perhaps I'm wrong- but the magazine originates from Canada, not Dayton. The from Canada/orders taken in US thing has become a huge, tangled snarl. MOST get their books, All SHOULD, for sure.

One more thing- personal attacks may make you feel better, but you might be surprised to know what happens behind closed doors that you don't hear about.... We sweat the racers perception to the fault of the series' health (15 classes?!? C'mon!) The attitude does change after your (NSCA) BB (or others) is littered with bad vibes. Even through that, he'd talk to you all day, he really doesn't like the internet because tone is impossible to read. Maybe it would alter your view just a bit. Naaaahhhh- that's no fun, flaming IS.

I started reading your post wanting to help you get your mags. You kinda took the 'fun' out of that. Sorry, but true.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Stupidity does not run in this family(well not often anyway). I started with Chris and Trish yes I know where the mag comes from! Chris told me to get in touch with Tony because Tony had not notified them that we had paid and should be getting the magazine. So I go to the NSCA board I send 3 e-mails to Tony I here nothing at all. I get back on the board last week and see that someone else is having trouble also getting their magazines.
So maybe it should be posted on the NSCA board "Don't bother sending e-mails to Tony he doesn't get them because he prefers to talk to you). At least I would know why I was not getting a reply. My intentions was NOT to embarass Tony it was to get a very simple answer. Tell me, if you sent 3 e-mails to someone and was ignored what would you think? As far as Tony, Patrick and the NSCA goes I am not happy with their decision on the rule change in S/M because as you all no I had a vested interest in it. I have a race car sitting in my garage right now and 2 guys looking like they lost their best friend,trying to decide what to do next. Sure they could go run with the NSCA but why? They know they are heavier than the other cars so why should they tear up their stuff just to prove a point. David, is the last of the orignal S/M group that started with them that's called loyalty. Keith wants to race so bad it breaks his heart to leave the car sit. Tony,Patrick if you don't stop changing the rules you will lose the whole game. I am talking from experience I know what can happen. If you don't get your %^$*& together real soon you won't have an organization to run. Tony and Patrick it makes no difference to me if you like me or not. You mess with my men and I will be in your face. I told you once Patrick bad manners will get you in more trouble than almost anything else. Running a business is a tough job and there are no guarantee's you will come out on top making more problems for yourselves is not a good idea.

Oh Yes, I can get my own magazines without your help. I don't hold a grudge that's a waste of time. Tony if I embarassed you or hurt your feelings I apologize. You should maybe look at your e-mails once in a while. Patrick you stay out of it.

Judy McCoy

1 - 20 of 35 Posts