Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Not to merry for me.I failed a piss test at work two weeks ago.I was cleanin my garage.Smoked a dubie with my brother.Show up for work the next day.Fuckin piss test lady shows up at 8am.I failed.Now i gotta go to counseling,na meetings,pass two drug test and than i can go back to work.I have 300 bucks to my name havent bought jack shit for anyone and have not a fuckin thing has gone right today.

December is repeatedly the worst fuckin month of the year for me

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Im gonna go back my nova outta the garage.Put my z28 in the garage.Change the oil than put my mustang in there.Maybe a little wrenchin will cheer me up some.

I know its my fault fella's.But the timing couldnt have been worse.I just paid 1700 in house insurance two days before all this went down.Damn near all my savings.

I ran into another guy i used to work with at the counselor today.He got popped the same day.And he has kids to buy christmas stuff for.He was really bummin.Its bullshit guys.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Could have been worse ...they could have let your ass go ...keep clean bud , I know it's hard to do , but that's what's gonna need to happen. I quit smoking pot 20 some years ago , just wasn't worth it anymore !!
Your right.Theres people that would kill to be in my spot.Im 31 have a house and 6 acres thats paid for in my name.Have a great girl freind.Nova racecar.A nice ls1 camaro cruiser,2 fox body mustangs,69 camaro,69 chevy truck,9 honda atvs and a john deere.and i gotta go and fuck up.

I will make it through this shit and get back at it.Luckily i am skinny so the shit will be outta my system quick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.