Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Gold Member
6,003 Posts
I saw that, looks kinda interesting to me.

I just have an open mind as far as what can be out there. We've barely even scratched the surface as far as what's out there on land, so I can't imagine what kind of critters there are out in the ocean undiscovered.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that, looks kinda interesting to me.
The show was interesting and i got drawn into it. Then they totally fucked it up with the "cell phone" footage. It's on Animal Planet right now.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Yep....it's true...along witha few other things thought to be out of this world.:cool:

Very surprised it took this long to come out, as documentaion of mermaids has been around for thousands of years in many cultures.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep....it's true...along witha few other things thought to be out of this world.:cool:

Very surprised it took this long to come out, as documentaion of mermaids has been around for thousands of years in many cultures.

You have a point. It's true that we know very little about what is really in the ocean. We just recently captured a colossal and giant squid. Hell, when the tsunami hit Thailand they discovered many spices of fish that washed up on the shore.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It was a very interesting show other then all the animated shit. But it would have been cool to see the real life photos for evidence.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
im sure if the government would stop hiding stuff we'd know about alot of things...:p

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you ever seen a Mermaid Diesel power? Just curious why you seem so sure they exist?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
OMFG......how fake:-gay

·
Gold Member
6,003 Posts
The end where they show the alleged "mermaid" on the beach where the kid pokes it with a stick is totally CG, just like on the "Finding bigfoot" show, where they generate scenes with bigfoot walking through the woods.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Watching now, interesting. But do agree the fake ass video footage is discrediting.
I find it funny how the main guy in the interview looks like The guy in jaws, with the full beard.

·
Gold Member
6,003 Posts
Someone said at the credits after the show, it says "The doctors and scientists portrayed in this documentary are affiliated with animal planet"

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,682 Posts
man some of you must of been really high to sit and watch that whole show..i seen like 15 mins towards the end and was like yeah ok..lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts