Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a few of us are going to try to make it to the midnight madness friday if no rain. swing buy and BS if u see us. I have a orange chevelle, and there will also be a primer 3rd gen camaro.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no the guy has plans with the wife friday. i done called him. trying to get a guy to bring his nova. but no luck. he lives about 5hrs away.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well she has let him go every weekend for the past month. so i guess she deserves alittle attention. at least 1 weekend worth. lol

we went to shreveport sunday with it. didnt do so hot. because it was so freaking hot. not a good idea to have a race in the middle of the day.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm going to try to bring my car fri. night. Its a silver over dark gray Fox GT with a black cowl hood and rodlites. If you see me stop by and I'll do the same. Are you planning to put it on the bumper again? I'm going to try to have somebody come and video my runs, maybe we can get it on film this time if you do.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
I'll be at TNT tonight, but probably hitting Midnight Madness also
<------ that car.

·
Registered
429 Posts
chevelle

i would like to see your chevelle im thinking of switching over to one from my mustang i just dont know how much et i will lose my mustang went 8.60 @ 156.78 on a 200 shot and i was running out of gear at 800 ft i would like to see how yours is set up, jamie

·
Registered
450 Posts
have a good time.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Too hot for me too, but I want to get the bugs worked out tonight so that I can have some fun on Friday. 8)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts