Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got rained out in Holly Springs last night so I hopped in the car, grabbed the camera bag and headed up to Memphis International Raceway in Millington, TN for the Mean Street race. Big congratulations goes out to Joe Ballard, Ron Turnpaugh, Stanley Stickler and others for the good crowd of Mean Street cars.

As for the photos, I was a little rusty so to speak.. so they are, what they are. Don't make fun of me too bad! You can check out the entire album by clicking HERE.

I'll start off with the night's winner, Jamie Otts from Byhalia, MS.

Donnie Branham from Hayti, MO brought home a runner-up finish with the BB Nitrous Ford Mustang.

Jamie Wayne from Loretto, TN had issues, breaking the rear end in the final round of qualifying.

Scott Russell was behind the wheel of Mark's Mustang and was driving the wheels off of the turbocharged entry, sitting #2 after qualifying.

Craig Fowler and Team Killer Buzz was sporting the new colors on the nitrous-assisted Chevrolet Nova.

Lots of side-by-side action was going on all night long.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Thanks Tyler!

·
KING MASTER
1,901 Posts
good pics...And I understand why you watermark the photos but it really does take away from what could be great shots.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Thanks Tyler and I had a blast , kinda glad it rained holly out so you could come and I appreciate the winners circle pictures for sure , it was fun and I can't wait until its race time again thanks to all Those involved .

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Track was ok could of used a little more prep but it wasn't just awful

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,772 Posts
thanks for sharing the pics....but may i suggest you make your watermarks slightly larger.....................

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've had a lot of my photos stolen in the past and others taking credit for them, so that is why I have started with my watermark. Now, I haven't completely gotten happy with it. I may fade it out a little bit more but just have to see!

Glad I could come, always like going to different places to change it up.

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
I've had a lot of my photos stolen in the past and others taking credit for them, so that is why I have started with my watermark. Now, I haven't completely gotten happy with it. I may fade it out a little bit more but just have to see!

Glad I could come, always like going to different places to change it up.
Haters gonna hate! LOL!

HERE! You can claim credit for this one!

·
Collecting dust
4,534 Posts
Scott Russell was behind the wheel of Mark's Mustang and was driving the wheels off of the turbocharged entry, sitting #2 after qualifying.

Wow, I feel all famous and stuff lol.

Thanks for covering the event Tyler. As usual you are the "go to" guy for event coverage and race promotion. I'm sure Joe appreciates your efforts.

And thanks for the mention. I know Mark and Dean Fisher (who own the car) really appreciate it!

And while I'm at it, a big shout out to both Mark and Dean. I appreciate you letting race it and tune it. I really enjoy it! Mark's son had never been to the track before and the noise was freaking him out when we first got there, so Mark asked me to drive for him. Thanks Bro, I had a BLAST! Oh, and can we just forget about the -.001 red light?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Thanks for the great pics, I pulled the motor out today to do some changes. Thanks Joe for putting on a great race with awesome racers to be around, can't wait till the next one

·
2013 KING OF THE STREET
1,706 Posts
nice pics..is that all you have on your site??like to more if you have any!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Thanks Scott, I wondered what happen to you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts