Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when you are driving alone -what are some of the songs you hear that brings you back to easier times with- no political shit, mortgage, or kids,just being young ,free, being in young love and having your life in front of you.
(this should be interesting to see the age discrepancy) and oh yea no you tube video's-name of artist and song and year if you know??

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
It's the random stuff that sends me back, could be as simple as seeing a car like I used to own or a house like I lived in or a smell. Anything can send me to a better place.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm leaving long island after 44 years and it just isn't the place it was growing up looks nothing like it and there are only a few of my friends left from back in the 70's and 80's so the only thing i will have left are songs.but i'm 100% happy leaving LI.i will have dragstrips and warm weather and if the sheik don't take my guns i will have then too.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
I had the first Steppenwolf album on 8 track tape. Every time I hear a cut from it I remember some fine times cruising around.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Born to Be Wild - Steppenwolf
Crimson and Clover - Tommy James and Shondells Both make me think of street racing back in the very early 70's when I had my 56 Chev.

·
Registered
13,268 Posts
Jethro Tull

·
Registered
449 Posts
American Woman by The Guess Who
This song was old when I was listening to it but it brings back memories.

Anytime I hear anything from U2's Achtung Baby I think of touching my first pair of boobies!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Mountain-Mississippi Queen
Pink Floyd-Dark Side Of The Moon
Led Zepplin-Kashmir, The Levy song?
Cream
Derek and The Domino's-Layla
Peter Frampton-Comes Alive
Lynrd Skynrd-Tuesdays Gone and Simple Man

1 - 20 of 32 Posts