Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get a tube of lube with that ticket. Holy fuck, I can't believe how much I just paid to go to Radial Redemption. Better be as good as last year or someone's gettin a god damn ass kicking!

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Airtran Milwaukee to Jacksonville.
$250.00
I had to go to Milwaukee because it was more then $100 less then leaving from Madison. So now I have to leave my house at like 4am to get to the airport on time

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I am complaining because that and the rental car and hotel I think were a total of about $600.00
On top of that I just found out tonight that I am going solo because the wife can't miss school.

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts
Just a week ago I paid $186.00 one way from Miami to Detroit with a stop in Charlotte. A lot has to do with the destination, if it is popular, you are gonna get taxed, if it is Detroit, it will be more reasonable because people LEAVE Detroit, they don't go there! Dave

·
Fords Only
4,041 Posts
Just a week ago I paid $186.00 one way from Miami to Detroit with a stop in Charlotte. A lot has to do with the destination, if it is popular, you are gonna get taxed, if it is Detroit, it will be more reasonable because people LEAVE Detroit, they don't go there! Dave
its damn near cheaper to fly to detroit to go to a hockey game LOL. I was gonna go to the next detroit/hawks as I only need 1 more round trip for a free flight.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
why didnt you just fly into ATL??? I am sure that wouldve been cheaper.

·
Registered
17,925 Posts
$ 266.00 round trip for me,Philly to Jacksonville.
The scary thing is if everyone on board that flight paid that much it wouldn't pay for the fuel to make the round trip! Much less pay for the flight crew!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts