Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Administrator
136,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to donate a boat.... please read

Hey guys, I have a POS 12' aluminum boat that I used this and last year. It has been a great boat with no leaks or problems. It has a 5HP B&S 4 stroke motor (which is pretty new), electric trolling motor and new battery. It has oars, 1 life preserver and a throw cushion. It has (2) 5# anchors (front and rear) with an auto crank for each. I also just bought a new winter/rain cover for it so storage over the winter should be no problem. Its been great to fish with but I want to donate it to someone younger who could get some enjoyment out of it free of charge. I can deliver the boat if you are within reasonable distance from me or can meet at a 1/2 way point. It has a trailer and I have not used that too much (lake is only 1 block from me). I'm not looking for someone to come pick it up to sell it. I would like to see someone use it and hopefully bring a smile to their face like it does mine when I go out. I will be ready to hand it over as the months get a little colder, which should be very soon. If you would like to stop by with your son or daughter at my house I will give them a fishing rod and a few other fishing items so they can get started or continue fishing if they would like. Let me know..

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
damn that would be cool to take my son out to learn to fish, hes just started to learn to swim, start them young it will last a life time!Plus i only go out to small lakes anyhow.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I would like to donate a boat.... please read

Hey guys, I have a POS 12' aluminum boat that I used this and last year. It has been a great boat with no leaks or problems. It has a 5HP B&S 4 stroke motor (which is pretty new), electric trolling motor and new battery. It has oars, 1 life preserver and a throw cushion. It has (2) 5# anchors (front and rear) with an auto crank for each. I also just bought a new winter/rain cover for it so storage over the winter should be no problem. Its been great to fish with but I want to donate it to someone younger who could get some enjoyment out of it free of charge. I can deliver the boat if you are within reasonable distance from me or can meet at a 1/2 way point. It has a trailer and I have not used that too much (lake is only 1 block from me). I'm not looking for someone to come pick it up to sell it. I would like to see someone use it and hopefully bring a smile to their face like it does mine when I go out. I will be ready to hand it over as the months get a little colder, which should be very soon. If you would like to stop by with your son or daughter at my house I will give them a fishing rod and a few other fishing items so they can get started or continue fishing if they would like. Let me know..
How much for shipping? LOL. Thats a nice thing to offer up bro....

Wes

·
Administrator
136,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much for shipping? LOL. Thats a nice thing to offer up bro....

Wes

LOL shoot its AZ .. there aint no water there!!! :p:p

Thanks Wes, figured a smile on a kids face beats a few hundred bucks. Plus Maria thinks Im sweet for doing it.. :p:p:p

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live in LaPorte Ind. near New Buffalo, and my son & I love fishing but can't fish easily with the boat I have now as it's more of a ski/tubing boat , that I'm trying to sell. A small boat would be nice for my local lakes going into the shallower water that I know the bass are hiding in. So your offer would be very much appreciated.

Ivan

·
Administrator
136,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I live in LaPorte Ind. near New Buffalo, and my son & I love fishing but can't fish easily with the boat I have now as it's more of a ski/tubing boat , that I'm trying to sell. A small boat would be nice for my local lakes going into the shallower water that I know the bass are hiding in. So your offer would be very much appreciated.

Ivan

If the others fold.. its yours...

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
LOL shoot its AZ .. there aint no water there!!! :p:p

What! Lake Pleasant, Canyon Lake, Swarrel Lake, those are all around me dude.......then there's more up north!

Thanks Wes, figured a smile on a kids face beats a few hundred bucks. Plus Maria thinks Im sweet for doing it.. :p:p:p
See, ya should've bought the house next door to me! Lake Pleasant is just up the road a few minutes from me! Honestly, I have often thought about buying a real nice boat for the family. My brother-n-law has a nice Sea Ray. Still might do it eventually.

·
Administrator
136,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
See, ya should've bought the house next door to me! Lake Pleasant is just up the road a few minutes from me! Honestly, I have often thought about buying a real nice boat for the family. My brother-n-law has a nice Sea Ray. Still might do it eventually.

I have a SeaRay for sale if interested.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts