Yellow Bullet Forums banner
341 - 360 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Nobody said it was smart, moral or anything otherwise. I simply said their kids, their decision. Period.
Right, but in this context, if they are in fact being irrational, its not worth defending their right to be just that. The fact that they are being irrational, already assumes their right to be. Defly no need to point it out and defend it as a technicality.

·
Long Live The King
108,361 Posts
Nobody said it was smart, moral or anything otherwise. I simply said their kids, their decision. Period.
But that just won't do ........ How dare you voice an alternate opinion. ;)

Reactions: carolinagirl

·
Long Live The King
108,361 Posts
She has a right to voice any opinion she wants, same as the rest of us.
Somehow she has seemed to have left the vitriol out of her opinion, but of course it's just her opinion as you and the rest have yours.

Reactions: Trk400x

·
I kill parts
10,819 Posts
Interesting quote on a thread of a passing member, especially with the lol at the end. If that comes back to bite you, which it certainly could, especially with how vulnerable pregnant women are to covid if they get it...
California father of 5 children, including a newborn, dies of COVID weeks after wife lost her life to the disease

We have two family friends you should explain this to. They both lost their unborn babies in their 3rd trimester after taking the jab, with zero prior issues. - Sadly they aren't even close to being alone in that occurrence, yet the jab is now being pushed to pregnant women as if it were truly some sort of life saver that the statistics certainly don't support.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
We have two family friends you should explain this to. They both lost their unborn babies in their 3rd trimester after taking the jab, with zero prior issues. - Sadly they aren't even close to being alone in that occurrence, yet the jab is now being pushed to pregnant women as if it were truly some sort of life saver that the statistics certainly don't support.
This would have easily made news, even the national news. It is a sensational type story if true. And if you can show some proof then that's a real issue of concern. If you cannot produce the stories this is an easy BS call. Please post up.

When you make sensational claims be prepared to back them up because that stuff doesn't work with educated people, only on simpletons. A quick search of the news produced this story.
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article253855183.html

And maybe CAPSLOCK KEVIN should take note of the story beneath these stories:
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article246926837.html#storylink=readmore_inline

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
Karen-Moron,
If you want to discuss my accuracy % send me a PM and we’ll discuss it along with who kicked who’s ass in arguments.

Send me a PM or STFU about it, Karen.
remember when you predicted a Trump win and how many states that sure win would come by?

last time I checked, that didn’t happen

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
FUCK off you anonymous fucking pussy.
You know I am right, Funk. As for anonymity, well, you wish you could have it again, but since you stole valor and all, it's gone for good for you.

This moron had a daughter that committed suicide?

he also said he has buried 20 friends and he’s only 40 something.

the clintons have nothing on this degenerate
It would seem that no one wants to be near him.

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
It may be dumb, but my statement still stands. Parents have the right to protect their children the way they see fit. As I have said before, most fear is irrational anyway. If they don't want unvaccinated people around their kids and you don't want to get vaccinated, then just stay away until something changes. You can get angry and think it is stupid all you want, but the parents still have the right to decide.
it’s beyond dumb. Kids are statically near zero chance of even getting the stifles from it. The death rate is even more rare.

yet those same parents probably let their kids ride a bicycle, maybe even without a helmet sometimes.

or cross the street, or go swimming.

all of those have a demonstrably higher chance of a kid dying.

you are the fear burger just like those parents.

ever heard of paediatric influenza? It’s when kids die from the flu.. every year kids die from the flu way way more than have ever died or even got hospitalized from Covid19

why aren’t those parents keeping the kids away from grandma and grandpa then?

·
I kill parts
10,819 Posts
This would have easily made news, even the national news. It is a sensational type story if true. And if you can show some proof then that's a real issue of concern. If you cannot produce the stories this is an easy BS call. Please post up.

When you make sensational claims be prepared to back them up because that stuff doesn't work with educated people, only on simpletons. A quick search of the news produced this story.
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article253855183.html

And maybe CAPSLOCK KEVIN should take note of the story beneath these stories:
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article246926837.html#storylink=readmore_inline

Are you that blindly ignorant by choice or naturally?

I'm not naming the two I know because I have more respect than that. Their information is out there, along with many others.

So how about the actual .gov statistics to back up what I'm saying instead of unknown random news articles?

Even the NIH case study of close to 4,000 pregnant women had 13.9% loss of pregnancy with the vaccine -

Another medical article piling global data showing 11-16% "spontaneous abortion". -

Funny how even our actual government posted statistics show ~ 13% loss of pregnancy after vaccination, yet you don't find those links via Google and MSN........

Sadly, the news only covers what they want you to hear. If you don't realize that then let me sell ya some ocean front property in Arizona.....

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
even if it tears the heart out of the grandparents

good one mr know it all because of an irrational fear of something that doesn’t exist
Taking a fucking shot that has literally not effected millionss to see my grandson is a small risk and a small price to pay. Fucking politics isn't keeping me from seeing my grandson.

·
43,837 Posts
Taking a fucking shot that has literally not effected millionss to see my grandson is a small risk and a small price to pay. Fucking politics isn't keeping me from seeing my grandson.
Anyone that survived the Beirut bombing, and has had fingers grow back, damn sure can handle any side effects from a mandated experimental vaccine...So, you have nothing to worry about...

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Anyone that survived the Beirut bombing, and has had fingers grow back, damn sure can handle any side effects from a mandated experimental vaccine...So, you have nothing to worry about...
Fuck off, and keep enjoying the mod power trip you do for free while sucking canadian cock.

·
Aviation Section
26,902 Posts
They just announced that today that all Broward County employees that still need the shot will get $500.00 payment to get it now. They are also going to
penalize people that do not get it monetarily every month with a fine! Dave

·
Long Live The King
108,361 Posts
he knows everything else according to himself
Post 274... I know that you don't follow instructions very well.
Karen-Moron,
If you want to discuss my accuracy % send me a PM and we’ll discuss it along with who kicked who’s ass in arguments.

Send me a PM or STFU about it, Karen.
As stated above ... STFU.

341 - 360 of 374 Posts