Yellow Bullet Forums banner
321 - 340 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Stand your ground, I know you know how! No pregnant woman should get the shot, we just don't know enough about what could happen to the unborn child.

My Daughter In Law is expecting in November, she has a high level Managers position at U Of M and everyone that works there has to get the shot before the end of this month or they don't work there anymore, no exceptions, not even a Doctors order will protect her. She tested positive 6 months ago and was only sick for about three days so she should have the antibodies.

BTW, my wife and I have had both shots, plenty of time for your wife to get the shot after she delivers if that is what she wants. Dave
She should sue, a professor did showed his antibodies level higher then vaccine and granted a medical exception after winning lawsuit.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
It may be dumb, but my statement still stands. Parents have the right to protect their children the way they see fit. As I have said before, most fear is irrational anyway. If they don't want unvaccinated people around their kids and you don't want to get vaccinated, then just stay away until something changes. You can get angry and think it is stupid all you want, but the parents still have the right to decide.
Once again, those decisions are derived from irrational thinking. Just because you have the "right" does not mean you should. In nj, a 60yr old man has the right to consensual sex with a 16 yr old girl. As a close business associate recently found out. Now does that make it ok? No its fukn not ok. Is the only rational answer. The cops basically told them as long as he doesnt hold a position of power or authority like a principal, law enforcement officer, etc. They(leo s) cant do anything about it. He found out his gf s 16yr old daughter was dating a 60yr old married township worker. They went to the police n no help.

·
43,837 Posts
Once again, those decisions are derived from irrational thinking. Just because you have the "right" does not mean you should. In nj, a 60yr old man has the right to consensual sex with a 16 yr old girl. As a close business associate recently found out. Now does that make it ok? No its fukn not ok. Is the only rational answer. The cops basically told them as long as he doesnt hold a position of power or authority like a principal, law enforcement officer, etc. They(leo s) cant do anything about it. He found out his gf s 16yr old daughter was dating a 60yr old married township worker. They went to the police n no help.
She aint dating the old man, she is merely fucking him...Sounds like the old guy needs to trip while walking to his car on a dark night.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Is it legal or not? If it's legal, then even if he does hold a position of power or authority like a principal, law enforcement officer, etc, the cops can't do anything to him. Can his reputation be damaged? Sure, but that's not a legal thing.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,734 Posts
She should sue, a professor did showed his antibodies level higher then vaccine and granted a medical exception after winning lawsuit.
link? Might need it for I have a antibody test this Friday.

Shannon

·
Aviation Section
26,902 Posts
I called Erika and let her know what you said, if you have a link to this case that will be even more helpful. Thanks

Dave

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Mother Hen
52,274 Posts
Nobody said it was smart, moral or anything otherwise. I simply said their kids, their decision. Period.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Nobody said it was smart, moral or anything otherwise. I simply said their kids, their decision. Period.
I understood perfectly what you stated, not she why it is so hard to understand. Anyone who is adult here, has been through making their own choice for themselves or children regardless of the opposed veiws/advise of parents. it has zero to do with wether it is right or wrong but about it is their choice to make.

·
43,837 Posts
I understood perfectly what you stated, not she why it is so hard to understand. Anyone who is adult here, has been through making their own choice for themselves or children regardless of the opposed veiws/advise of parents. it has zero to do with wether it is right or wrong but about it is their choice to make.
Based on the things you do online, its obvious that you've always struggled in the department of making good choices...Maybe if your parents wouldve done a better job, you wouldnt be who you have been...

·
43,837 Posts
Ultimately, the decision is the parents...BUT, if they are making stupid decisions, involving THEIR parents, then their parents have a responsibility to call them out on it...Some of us dont believe that parenting stops when a child becomes an adult...

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Ultimately, the decision is the parents...BUT, if they are making stupid decisions, involving THEIR parents, then their parents have a responsibility to call them out on it...Some of us dont believe that parenting stops when a child becomes an adult...
Where the hell in CG's post did she state that parents shouldn't or couldn't question their adult children decesions or they stop parenting?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I thought you loved PB? Did they run you off because you're a liar? Listen Funk, we all know that what you should do is simply go away and join some other forum where they don't know you, the lies you have told or the valor you have stolen. Don't try to BS them, just start anew with strangers. That's the best advice one can give you. You continually coming around here is as bad as NayNay. Are you as desperate for internet friends as he is?

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I thought you loved PB? Did they run you off because you're a liar? Listen Funk, we all know that what you should do is simply go away and join some other forum where they don't know you, the lies you have told or the valor you have stolen. Don't try to BS them, just start anew with strangers. That's the best advice one can give you. You continually coming around here is as bad as NayNay. Are you as desperate for internet friends as he is?
FUCK off you anonymous fucking pussy.

321 - 340 of 374 Posts