Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else ever had an issue with a melted plug , with no other signs of detination on piston, could this be from oil or blown head gasket or just a fuel issue on this one cylinder ?:smt102

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
What cylinder was it? SBF have some distribution issues with plates.

·
Super Moderator
12,192 Posts
Could be lean, head gasket, distribution, timing or so on... At least you have a direct port system and you can address these issues and overcome them. It may be as simple as a tune up issue too.. Please give a yell if we can help you with it.. SJ

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could be lean, head gasket, distribution, timing or so on... At least you have a direct port system and you can address these issues and overcome them. It may be as simple as a tune up issue too.. Please give a yell if we can help you with it.. SJ
Thanks Steve , I have a couple of things to check out on it and if i don't find anything there I most likely will give you a call

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
like steve said could b many differnt things timming and fuel psi is critical on fords and distribution could b an isue as well steve johnson will hook u up and get u going just do exactly what he says the guy is great with this stuff he done my kits and he helps with the tuning and mine works flawless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts