Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
9,322 Posts
If Kenny sticks to promoting only and lets Mel do everything else it may be a good show. It may be too late for Pro Extreme to come back, but with $10k on the line it may bring out a couple guys running screws in the other series to throw out the weight and put a little pully or some pop in the tank and let it rip.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I wonder how many actual Pro Extreme cars are left in the country, PDRA cut the class due to lack of support. He did say in his announcement today that Pro extreme nitrous cars have no minimum weight or cubic inch limits so that could be interesting

·
11,805 Posts
Here we go again.... I have the Greatest respect for Mel Roth however I'm disappointed to see he would be associated with the ADRL. The ADRL owes lots of prize money to lots of Drag Racers. You should NOT be able to use the ADRL Brand & History to promote future events without FIRST settling up old accounts. If the ADRL & Kenny Knowling want to revive the Pro Extreme class that's fine.... Kenny has a right to make a living and I must admit Kenny is tops when it comes to promoting Pro Door Car Drag Racing. In this case I only ask that the ADRL, Mel & Kenny pay all Prize money owed to Race Teams that supported ADRL in the past. No more promises or Stories to pay old depts. with proceeds from new events. Please do NOT consider support the ADRL until things are made right. Thank you.

·
Registered
624 Posts
i just can't believe anyone would buy into this show... I have no idea who Mel Roth is, but the entire world knows who Kenny Knowling is and knows his past.... and whether or not the Sheik negged on money owed to the ADRL, it was Kenny's business and Kenny's responsibility to pay the promised purses to racers.. jmo

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
16,814 Posts
Mel Roth is the second biggest CROOK in heads up racing next to Kenny!
Not to mention Mel's affinity for underage girls!!

FUCK YOU MELESTER!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
i just can't believe anyone would buy into this show... I have no idea who Mel Roth is, but the entire world knows who Kenny Knowling is and knows his past.... and whether or not the Sheik negged on money owed to the ADRL, it was Kenny's business and Kenny's responsibility to pay the promised purses to racers.. jmo

Mel Roth is one of the good guys in our sport. He been running the streetcar nationals for years, I have race at a few of his races, super nice guy with integrity. I'm one of the racers that is still owed money but if Mel is at the controls of the ADRL things should be good.

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
16,814 Posts
If you think Mel has Integrity then obviously you haven't known him very long! I've never seen someone with integrity tell a guy that he can take his daughter out (pimping her out for free) knowing that the guy is screwed up on drugs and then watch as she turns into a junkie and then dies from it. That is not integrity.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Here we go again.... I have the Greatest respect for Mel Roth however I'm disappointed to see he would be associated with the ADRL. The ADRL owes lots of prize money to lots of Drag Racers. You should NOT be able to use the ADRL Brand & History to promote future events without FIRST settling up old accounts. If the ADRL & Kenny Knowling want to revive the Pro Extreme class that's fine.... Kenny has a right to make a living and I must admit Kenny is tops when it comes to promoting Pro Door Car Drag Racing. In this case I only ask that the ADRL, Mel & Kenny pay all Prize money owed to Race Teams that supported ADRL in the past. No more promises or Stories to pay old depts. with proceeds from new events. Please do NOT consider support the ADRL until things are made right. Thank you.
absolutely dave.i been following this shit with Kenny from the start.and the bullshit,lying shit goes on

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
There is 2 options either support or not just that simple. If its not supported enough maybe it will fade away forever, well until 2024 probably. Support where you fit in. Its PDRA for me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i will support it
were is the web site
and what dates are at gateway
i will need to change my combination so
i need time to order parts
pm me if anyone has info

1 - 14 of 14 Posts