Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nat geo ...... im only watching becuase its a train wreck ...... amish + red necks + imbreads + trailer park....... its a heck of a mix ........ seem like nice people tho

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I've watched a few episodes, very interesting, had NO idea they existed in this country.. Kinda like a more advanced Amish..

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
I've watched a few episodes, very interesting, had NO idea they existed in this country.. Kinda like a more advanced Amish..
there's another episode on their about Amish who have technology shit to. The Amish I know of from lawerenceburg TN Phucking horse and buggy it everywhere and live like they're in the 1700s still with no power and make everything themselves from the land.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I work along side some Hutterits in ND oil fields. they stay awake for days and swear more than anyone I have ever met..

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Don't get me started on Hutterites, they are big time corporations that run on slave labor, leach off the goverment, make millions of dollars, and hide it all under their religious organization status. They own the agriculture industry in Montana and their women and children are on public assistance.

Oh did I also mention that they are known thieves? :rolleyes:

·
CFH
2,875 Posts
Don't get me started on Hutterites, they are big time corporations that run on slave labor, leach off the goverment, make millions of dollars, and hide it all under their religious organization status. They own the agriculture industry in Montana and their women and children are on public assistance.

Oh did I also mention that they are known thieves? :rolleyes:
X1000000000000000

·
Registered
9,555 Posts
That show is fucked up. They got those people so brain washed it ain't funny. Can't go to school can't own a car don't own the houses they live in. Everything goes to the colony. And from the looks of some of them its got to be some inbreeding going on.

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts
Same people that will pay a blonde hair blue eyed to fuck their daughter?...and sell flashlights outside of walmart?

Montana had a few of them.

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
^^^^^ i didnt know that .... so they are worse than mexicans ?
In my book yes. Like I said, they make are huge operations that are very lucrative, and they pay very little taxes. They are also branching out and getting into other industries like construction. They are fighting with our state government right now because they want to have construction companies, but refuse to pay into workers comp. They say that they shouldn't have to because they are a religious organization.

See why I have a problem with hutterites now?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.