Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously, this guy is a stalker. He has a lot of JustinP characteristics about him. This halfwit, halfduck imposter doesn't make a pimple on the real duck's ass!!! He goes by HALFBREED on YB but I heard he's changing it to HALFDUCK.

If anyone sees this HALFDUCK imposter at the track, the Duck's got $500 for the first guy that rips that clock off his neck and beats him to death with it. Please send pics for payment.

The Duck says, FUCK OFF, IMPOSTERS!!!!!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
I hope you're joking (about someone really impersonating Duck)
DEAD SERIOUS. This guy could be a danger to himself and everyone around him.Proceed with caution.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Scotty's just a big attention whore, or aka duck nut swinger!!!!!So puddin are you are you and the duck comming up here to put the smack down at halfbreed's thing he's got going on?????

·
In Glock I Trust
6,655 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
I would hope these guys could promote without dressing up like the duck. Are these guys serious?????????????????

Are they paying 20,000.00 to win guaranteed????????
imposter ducks

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
DEAD SERIOUS. This guy could be a danger to himself and everyone around him.Proceed with caution.:rolleyes:
Where is this fucker at i could use some extra weed money

·
HIRED GUN!!!
1,441 Posts
Why is he Al Tucci's Buddy. I have known Al for 10 years now. He is a first class type of guy.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Why is he Al Tucci's Buddy. I have known Al for 10 years now. He is a first class type of guy.
Al is great but since Al sent me the picture and ive been talking to Al for the last couple of days about it i assume they are friends. Hows them apples??????????????

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
Bounty on the Half Duck. Nobody but Nobody messes with the Ducks Pimp style.....:-~hang

·
Registered
247 Posts
I would hope these guys could promote without dressing up like the duck. Are these guys serious?????????????????

Are they paying 20,000.00 to win guaranteed????????
imposter ducks

MAYOR
THERE TRYING TO PROMOTE RACES LIKE YOU WICH I DON'T THINK IS POSSIBLE YOU SHOULD READ SOME OF THE POST ON LOCAL SITES.
IT'S A SHAME THAT PROMOTER'S CAN'T COME UP WITH THEIR OWN STYLE. YOU GIVEN THEM THE TEMPLATE BUT INSTEAD OF CREATING IT'S EASIER TO COPY.

MAYOR AND CREW I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DONE FOR THE RACERS WE WILL BE IN GEORGIA FOR YOUR LAST RACE

DAVE BUCKLEY

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
MAYOR
THERE TRYING TO PROMOTE RACES LIKE YOU WICH I DON'T THINK IS POSSIBLE YOU SHOULD READ SOME OF THE POST ON LOCAL SITES.
IT'S A SHAME THAT PROMOTER'S CAN'T COME UP WITH THEIR OWN STYLE. YOU GIVEN THEM THE TEMPLATE BUT INSTEAD OF CREATING IT'S EASIER TO COPY.

MAYOR AND CREW I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DONE FOR THE RACERS WE WILL BE IN GEORGIA FOR YOUR LAST RACE

DAVE BUCKLEY
Thanks for the support big dawg. I think they're just having fun but they need their own original style. Don't play follow the duck.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts