Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much have you put through them? i have two bottles sitting here i have used them with a #4 line bought some NX #6 fitting and was gonna use them ya or na? :confused:

·
Registered
14,506 Posts
I did not think medical bottles had a dip tube? I would say no on general principles if you wanna race get race car parts.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well there nos sniper bottles i was told there pretty much medical valves sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
If you ordered the 6an fitting from NX, was the part #11702 and look like this (but yours may be balck anodized alum)

It sounds like you already had the bottle nut itself since you were using it with a 4an already? Since you say it's a Sniper bottle what you probably have is the 2 piece bottle valve nut which is some type of a metal to metal seal (no gasket needed) and does it look like the vavle on the right in these pictures?

If it looks like the pic on the right i don't think it's a medical bottle valve and you can use it to spray. The orifice in most of those type valves are pretty small though (ZEX uses this type of valve a lot because most of their kits are low HP kits). A couple of hundred HP on down you'd be ok IMO.

Hell post a pic of it, i might be wrong.........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts