Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
95% of the people I see wearing masks can’t keep their fucking hands out of their face.

They do absolutely nothing.
This. We have to wear them at work and it forces you to touch your face a lot more. I see people constantly tugging at the mask, adjusting it, taking it on and off, putting their hands up behind it to scratch their nose, pulling it down to have a conversation. A mask paired with safety glasses is going to get real interesting when it's 100° and humid this summer. I've already had instances where I suddenly couldn't see my hand in front of my face when doing something critical. It'll be interesting when there's a fork truck or hoist accident with a $4mil piece of hardware. It's ok if people get hurt, as long as the sheeple feel safe!

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,418 Posts

He should be setting a better example.
AGAIN, his handlers are doing a horrible job of explaining why he's giving the POS liberal losers more & more ammunition!!!
He should be wearing gloves & a mask every time he's in public.

It's a proven fact they take every move he makes and turns it into the end of all life on Earth.
So stop giving them all the little freebies!!!

I disagree 100%. NO healthy person should be wearing a fucking mask.

·
T/S 368E
27,752 Posts

AGAIN, just how in the hell do you know you are healthy.
The one person I know with the virus has zero symptoms and was around dozens of people!!!
She was tested because her personal contacts were all getting sick and they were worried she might be next.
Turns out she had it the entire time!!

So again, it's idiotic to ignore this and try to act like a badass.
You don't care about taking risks, that's your right.
If I'm a carrier and spread it all over hell because I was too stupid to wear a mask,
that's on me for being a POS LOSER.

·
Registered
21,870 Posts

The one person I know with the virus has zero symptoms and was around dozens of people!!!
She was tested because her personal contacts were all getting sick and they were worried she might be next.

If I'm a carrier and spread it all over hell because I was too stupid to wear a mask,

When people are suffering from other communicable diseases, they generally don't know in the early stages either.

Should we wear masks 24/7 , just in case, forever?

·
T/S 368E
27,752 Posts

That's idiotic and you are more intelligent than that!!!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,910 Posts

He is constantly being tested as with those around him . Is also already taking those pills that help if you have it and they say helps prevent it . So quit being a fucking crybaby bitch .

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,418 Posts

Listen, by healthy I don't mean covid-19 free. When 100,000 otherwise healthy people contract covid-19, literally 99,999 will survive it.

It has nothing to do with me being a badass, it has everything to do with you being a blithering idiot.

·
Registered
8,041 Posts
Most of the masks being used by the public aren't even suitable to prevent transfer of the virus. Even assuming they were, if my mask would protect Patty Panic, then her mask should protect her just fine and I don't need one at all.

You're such a fucking drama queen about everything. Not everyone who disagrees with your opinion is a piece of shit loser.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,418 Posts
When people are suffering from other communicable diseases, they generally don't know in the early stages either.

Should we wear masks 24/7 , just in case, forever?
There is no proof that masks help this situation. There is proof that wearing a mask can be detrimental.

The mortality rate for COVID-19 is less than 0.001 nationwide, yet some folks expect healthy people to jeopardize themselves by wearing a mask that does nothing beneficial. Common sense is all one needs. A hanky, a knit mask, t-shirt pulled up over your mouth and nose are acceptable...…..tell me then just how important a mask is in regards to spreading this latest virus?

Don't piss on my constitutional rights because some folks suffer an irrational fear of something that is no more deadly than any flu or virus, and much less deadly than some of the ones we have seen. And claiming I only care about myself just won't wash, because I would, and have helped a bunch of folks. Sadly, I am not a psychiatrist so I cannot help those among us with their sheep mentality issues.

BTW, don't insult the folks that have medical conditions already by assuming they are not smart enough to protect themselves in situations like these.

We have shit canned a stout economy, and the latest reports are that suicide is at the highest level since the great depression......all for a power struggle within our own government.

And JJB......none of this is directed at you. I quoted the wrong person.;)

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,910 Posts
Well said (y)

41 - 59 of 59 Posts