Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
T/S 368E
27,750 Posts

Talk about sheep & imbeciles!!!!

The masks do exactly what they are supposed to do, catch out going, not block incoming!!!
Plus the frigging PRESIDENT of the United States should have a 99.99999999999% mask on at all times.
Not only for his protection, but to set the example.

Obviously we all know a bandanna isn't stopping jack, I wear mine to give respect to those around me.
If it helps the gullible feel safer, then what's the big deal.
AGAIN, I was a huge skeptic, and said so here many times when there were zero deaths, now we have 90,000 dead.
It doesn't harm me in any way to be a good neighbor and wear a stupid bandanna.

Plus if it pisses off the POS liberals they don't have another thing to whine about, that's even more reason!!!

·
Registered
36,133 Posts
If you can smell a fart through a mask, do you really think itll protect you from the cough virus?
It offers some protection from airborne transmission to someone else if YOU'RE infected. That's it. And why people believe gloves actually help is silly. Same shit that could get on your hands and transmitted to your face gets on gloves in the same manner and gets transmitted to your face in the same manner. So why bother.

·
Registered
21,870 Posts
It offers some protection from airborne transmission to someone else if YOU'RE infected. That's it. And why people believe gloves actually help is silly. Same shit that could get on your hands and transmitted to your face gets on gloves in the same manner and gets transmitted to your face in the same manner. So why bother.
Why bother?

Because the sheep don't know any better.

·
Registered
19,868 Posts

Talk about sheep & imbeciles!!!!

The masks do exactly what they are supposed to do, catch out going, not block incoming!!!
Plus the frigging PRESIDENT of the United States should have a 99.99999999999% mask on at all times.
Not only for his protection, but to set the example.

Obviously we all know a bandanna isn't stopping jack, I wear mine to give respect to those around me.
If it helps the gullible feel safer, then what's the big deal.
AGAIN, I was a huge skeptic, and said so here many times when there were zero deaths, now we have 90,000 dead.
It doesn't harm me in any way to be a good neighbor and wear a stupid bandanna.

Plus if it pisses off the POS liberals they don't have another thing to whine about, that's even more reason!!!

Simmer down, now...

·
T/S 368E
27,750 Posts

Gloves work if you use them as intended.
Do your shopping, don't touch your face, take them off at the car and spray your hands.

Obviously if you are too stupid to keep picking your nose with the gloves on they don't do jack!!!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,910 Posts
His health is closely monitored he doesn't need to look like a fucking pussy too .

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
President Donald Trump has a face covering with the presidential seal on it, but he refused to wear it Thursday on the public part of his tour of a Ford plant in Michigan despite factory policy.
The president was given a mask by Ford. He was photographed wearing a mask at the plant, and a source familiar with the matter confirmed the authenticity of the photo.

Load Error
"I wore one in this back area, but I didn't want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it," Trump told reporters during an appearance at a Ford plant in Ypsilanti that is making ventilators to combat the coronavirus.
He was given a Ford mask. I bet there was a recall issued on it before he even left the plant

·
Registered
36,133 Posts

Gloves work if you use them as intended.
Do your shopping, don't touch your face, take them off at the car and spray your hands.

Obviously if you are too stupid to keep picking your nose with the gloves on they don't do jack!!!

How about just do your shopping, don't touch your face and then spray your hands afterward? No gloves necessary. Besides, try going more than 2-3 minutes without touching your face, especially your eyes, which is COVID's favored point of entry. Doable but most people forget and gloves won't help on that point.

·
T/S 368E
27,750 Posts

All I'm saying is there are a lot of scared weak minded followers.
The PRESIDENT of the United States could be doing a little more to help.

Some of us never stopped working and we've been fine.
Others died, including nurses, DR's & firemen. The least he could do is set an example for 2 reasons.
1 the people would feel better, and 2nd, it's one less thing the POS liberals can attack.

Pretty simple thing to do when the POS liberal losers look for anything to use.

1st he stopped travel too fast, than he stopped travel too late.
Obviously the liberal voters are just too stupid to follow all the lies from pelosi & gang,
they go by the last thing they are told!!!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts