Yellow Bullet Forums banner
161 - 180 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
With the increase in immigration since the beginning of the year, now we are seeing increase in cases. Coincident? Maybe or maybe not. But one has to wonder.

·
Registered
24,426 Posts
Yes actually your life affects everyone unless you live in your house or on an island......It just kills me that Trump funded the vaccines, science created them in record time, and Biden made them available to everyone very quickly. So despite the best efforts of both political parties and the scientific community we are very likely to be dealing with Covid and the HUGE economic losses it causes because people like you refuse to see that a vaccine only stops a disease if its adopted in large numbers early on before it finds a way to mutate into something that we can no longer treat.
Science created them in record time?So that's a good reason to trust them in your opinion?

·
Mother Hen
52,140 Posts
Lockdown 2.0 coming to your city soon.
I have been seeing a lot of talk about this on social media. Of course, cases of the Delta variant are expected to spike as kids go back to school, because supposedly, the Delta variant infects children at a higher rate than other variants and there are so many children not vaccinated.

People on social media in different stages of the supply chain say a lockdown would be worse this time, because the supply chain is breaking down and stores wouldn't be able to resupply even as quickly as they did last time. So when stuff flies off the shelves and is hoarded, shelves may sit empty for extended periods of time.

Some countries are already on lockdown from the Delta variant. It's probably just a matter of time before the US gets shut down again.

·
Smuck
9,685 Posts
This is making the rounds in my neck of the woods...

• Wow
Reactions: AllRev

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,168 Posts
I have been seeing a lot of talk about this on social media. Of course, cases of the Delta variant are expected to spike as kids go back to school, because supposedly, the Delta variant infects children at a higher rate than other variants and there are so many children not vaccinated.

People on social media in different stages of the supply chain say a lockdown would be worse this time, because the supply chain is breaking down and stores wouldn't be able to resupply even as quickly as they did last time. So when stuff flies off the shelves and is hoarded, shelves may sit empty for extended periods of time.

Some countries are already on lockdown from the Delta variant. It's probably just a matter of time before the US gets shut down again.
things are a big mess with supply chain, especially steel, steel makes the world go around and people are blind to it.

i personally think there are 2 groups controlling the country right now, the government and the media. i dont think the government will do lockdowns like before becuase they know it will be catastraphic..... but on the other hand the media will spread as much fear and panic as they can. it will take a strong person to get through this one, not physically but mentally to block out all the bullshit

·
I kill parts
10,727 Posts
So fast spreading and deadly that in almost two years time it's hit 10% of the country total and only 98.3% of said 10% are still alive!!! ....with an average age of death equal to the average life expectancy in the country in the first place....

OH THE HUMANITY!

There's a 90% chance you won't get cancer and a 98% chance you'll live through it anyway, but we're going to need you to go ahead and do chemo anyway.....

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
COVID is way up but they don’t tell you the rest of the story.

It’s way up in border states where they are allowing everyone to come in unchecked. Then once here our tax dollars go to work taking care of these people and reporting sky rocketing numbers. In some border states it’s up 800%.

If our politicians really cared or thought it was so deadly they wouldn’t be allowing a million people to pour over the border.

They also would where their masks on a packed airplane like they make us even with someone taking their pictures.

It’s a bunch of criminals looking out for their best interest.

·
Registered
832 Posts
So fast spreading and deadly that in almost two years time it's hit 10% of the country total and only 98.3% of said 10% are still alive!!! ....with an average age of death equal to the average life expectancy in the country in the first place....

OH THE HUMANITY!

There's a 90% chance you won't get cancer and a 98% chance you'll live through it anyway, but we're going to need you to go ahead and do chemo anyway.....
^^

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
83,083 Posts
Yes actually your life affects everyone unless you live in your house or on an island......It just kills me that Trump funded the vaccines, science created them in record time, and Biden made them available to everyone very quickly. So despite the best efforts of both political parties and the scientific community we are very likely to be dealing with Covid and the HUGE economic losses it causes because people like you refuse to see that a vaccine only stops a disease if its adopted in large numbers early on before it finds a way to mutate into something that we can no longer treat.
Lmfao

·
Registered
14,346 Posts
the largest school district in Ohio just said ALL teachers, students, faculty, staff, employees will wear masks.

·
Registered
9,849 Posts

·
Registered
9,849 Posts
Here is a good question for all of you believers. Have you seen ONE new cemetery? Shouldn't there be mass Graves somewhere? No funeral pyres?

161 - 180 of 211 Posts