Yellow Bullet Forums banner
141 - 160 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
This dumbfuck administration has allowed over 1 million illegals into this country plus putting them in different communities all across American. Good possibility we increased our positive Covid-19 cases die to this. Fucking shameful what these Demoncrats are doing to this country

·
Registered
15,629 Posts
Maybe you didn't understand what i said, IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE VACCINE, WHY DO YOU CARE IF I GET IT? and no, my life isn't any of your goddamn business. And viruses mutate on their own, no vaccine will ever stop that.
Its pretty simple, due to the great number of those who do not get it the virus will likely come back with a vengeance this fall. When it does the libtarded grubament instead of mandating that you unvaccinated sheeple have to wear masks will again force them on everyone.
And yes you are absolutely right viruses do mutate on their own....however without enough willing hosts available they soon die out. Covid is unlike the flu in that we have vaccines available that so far treat the variants quite well, so its very likely that if we did not have the internet and people believed doctors and the medical community Covid would go the way of Polio and so many other deadly diseases that once plagued us.
And yes your life is my Goddamn business, as I work for a living and collectively all the You's out there will have a BIG effect on the economy.

·
Registered
946 Posts
And yes your life is my Goddamn business, as I work for a living and collectively all the You's out there will have a BIG effect on the economy.
Well, you see, thats where you're wrong. My life (or anyone else) is none of your business and it will always be that way, no matter what you think.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Oh you mean like my relatives who work in medical industry and are not seeing it? Just the backlog of surgeries that were delayed because of the mystery bug that didn’t arrive and all the stupid shit people did to themselves cause they lost their income and homes??? Yes i wonder.
Exactly!!! My friend is a nurse here in Florida and they braced for the worst based on what the “experts” said And it never happened. In fact, the local news reported Tampa General had 1200 cases with 120 hospitalized. A hospital spokesman got on local news to say that was inaccurate. They had 12 cases in beds at the hospital. Lies lies lies the media is telling

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Its pretty simple, due to the great number of those who do not get it the virus will likely come back with a vengeance this fall. When it does the libtarded grubament instead of mandating that you unvaccinated sheeple have to wear masks will again force them on everyone.
And yes you are absolutely right viruses do mutate on their own....however without enough willing hosts available they soon die out. Covid is unlike the flu in that we have vaccines available that so far treat the variants quite well, so its very likely that if we did not have the internet and people believed doctors and the medical community Covid would go the way of Polio and so many other deadly diseases that once plagued us.
In England 60% of the new cases are from VACCINATED individuals….. go look it up for yourself. We are seeeing a similar trend here in USA. Why you ask? Once they become vaccinated they no longer practice social distancing and go one as usual. Also remember the vaccines are not approved by the FDA. Science is not always correct.

·
Registered
15,629 Posts
This dumbfuck administration has allowed over 1 million illegals into this country plus putting them in different communities all across American. Good possibility we increased our positive Covid-19 cases die to this. Fucking shameful what these Demoncrats are doing to this country
Agreed completely they need to test every one of those fuckers and any that are offered any kind of asylum need to be vaccinated.

I also got a great idea that Trump missed. US prisons are only for US citizens ONLY. So anyone convicted for a felony who is here illegally should be sent to whatever South American country that will jail them for the least money.....that way instead of us paying 60k a year to keep them in a nice air conditioned prison with full medical and 3 squares a day we will instead pay 3k a year to have their teeth rot out in some south American hell hole where they are lucky to get a meal a day.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Agreed completely they need to test every one of those fuckers and any that are offered any kind of asylum need to be vaccinated.

I also got a great idea that Trump missed. US prisons are only for US citizens ONLY. So anyone convicted for a felony who is here illegally should be sent to whatever South American country that will jail them for the least money.....that way instead of us paying 60k a year to keep them in a nice air conditioned prison with full medical and 3 squares a day we will instead pay 3k a year to have their teeth rot out in some south American hell hole where they are lucky to get a meal a day.
Actually Trump wanted to do that. Democrats vilified him for it if you remember correctly. The media also flogged him almost daily for anything he tried to do to protect Americans.

·
Registered
15,629 Posts
In England 60% of the new cases are from VACCINATED individuals….. go look it up for yourself. We are seeeing a similar trend here in USA. Why you ask? Once they become vaccinated they no longer practice social distancing and go one as usual. Also remember the vaccines are not approved by the FDA. Science is not always correct.
Referring to data compiled by Public Health England (PHE) in a technical briefing released on June 18 regarding the SARS-CoV-2 variants (here), the authors of the blogs make several calculations.

On page 12 of the briefing, it shows that 26 people have died since February 1 after testing positive for the Delta variant of the virus, having also been fully vaccinated for more than two weeks. In total, 4,087 tested positive more than two weeks after their second dose. Meanwhile, 35,521 people who were unvaccinated tested positive for the Delta variant and 34 people died.

The authors then divide the number of deaths by the total number of people who tested positive for the Delta variant and found the rate of death to be 0.000957 for unvaccinated individuals and 0.00636 for those who have been inoculated.

·
Registered
15,629 Posts
Actually Trump wanted to do that. Democrats vilified him for it if you remember correctly. The media also flogged him almost daily for anything he tried to do to protect Americans.
Trump did a ton of great things with illegals, thats why it surprised me he did not try to do this but I guess I just missed it which with the amount of non coverage of stuff he did is no real surprise. Thanks for the correction.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
The authors then divide the number of deaths by the total number of people who tested positive for the Delta variant and found the rate of death to be 0.000957 for unvaccinated individuals and 0.00636 for those who have been inoculated.
Seems like being vaccinated makes you 665% more likely to die from the delta varient

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,168 Posts
they always said the vaccine does not stop you from getting it, just lesson the severtiy of it............. but at the end of the day if your a fat slob, un healthy, etc etc your still going to die

why you guys keep arguing about it is just fucking stupid anymore, get a fucking life and do something other than bicker about the fucking virus you probably had and did not know it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
My question is, if you have had the vaccine, why the fuck do you care if i get it? My life is none of your fuckin business, just as yours is none of mine. Go get the goddamn shot 10X. Im not going to to.
I have gotten my immunization thru the holy spirit,got the rona back in April (rough) and in the end I have antibodies which I am being told are the best defense against it.My Doctors are not advising the shot because of this.So I sit here wondering, right or wrong, if I'm going to get the shit again.Best to all. Tom..

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
What are the true nation wide numbers and where tf can we find honest info. I trust what my state is saying for new cases but wtf can we find honest nationwide data? When it comes down to the folks not being able to trust your state governments it’s fucking time for a change. They can shut the country down once on lies but I sure as hell don’t see it being easy the second time around.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I'm no doc or bio w/e, BUT in my opinion! The young got the FLU virus throughout their lives and built up resistance to it, while they were young and healthy. The old was never exposed to this man-made china virus, so they don't have much chance BUT the young are healthy and by the time they are old it will only effect the weakest.

Stolen form another post in the political section COVID-19 deaths by age U.S. July 2021 | Statista

death july 7 2021.jpg

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Also can't rem if I said it in this thread but if true, Fauci n Co have more deaths on their heads than Hilter, from their man-made in a lab virus. There was an argument in congress between Rand Paul n Fauci and the main thing lost from that was, even if it was a grey-area they still created this whole virus problem!

·
Registered
19,656 Posts
people stopped getting vaccines, and stopped wearing masks,. DUH!

doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out!
Sorry but thats not what is causing the increase, Try the largest number of infected are South Americans and Blacks, Also they have not been testing Illegal Immigrant's who have been crossing the border 70, plus a month for the last 6 months. Also How about the fact that the New Idiot and chief bottle washer Obiden and his Whore Harris started during the campaign claiming they wouldn't take or trust a Trump Vaccine then add in all of the conflicting information and actions of the DemoRats in charge. wearing masks not wearing masks then wearing multiple masks.
Also it has been proven multiple times that MASKs Do not protect you from a Nano virus. Maybe you should stop watching the Corrupt media !

141 - 160 of 211 Posts