Yellow Bullet Forums banner
121 - 140 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Yes actually your life affects everyone unless you live in your house or on an island......It just kills me that Trump funded the vaccines, science created them in record time, and Biden made them available to everyone very quickly. So despite the best efforts of both political parties and the scientific community we are very likely to be dealing with Covid and the HUGE economic losses it causes because people like you refuse to see that a vaccine only stops a disease if its adopted in large numbers early on before it finds a way to mutate into something that we can no longer treat.
Maybe you didn't understand what i said, IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE VACCINE, WHY DO YOU CARE IF I GET IT? and no, my life isn't any of your goddamn business. And viruses mutate on their own, no vaccine will ever stop that.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
media and gov can say anything they want, doesn't mean it's accurate. There is no way peons can prove their numbers wrong and sheep will believe only the numbers given

·
Registered
9,849 Posts
media and gov can say anything they want, doesn't mean it's accurate. There is no way peons can prove their numbers wrong and sheep will believe only the numbers given
Or,they will look for numbers they want to believe

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
you forgot the 10’s of thousands of medical professionals, all the coroners on and on. There all in on it.

·
Registered
12,888 Posts
you forgot the 10’s of thousands of medical professionals, all the coroners on and on. There all in on it.
Oh you mean like my relatives who work in medical industry and are not seeing it? Just the backlog of surgeries that were delayed because of the mystery bug that didn’t arrive and all the stupid shit people did to themselves cause they lost their income and homes??? Yes i wonder.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
20,586 Posts
Doesn’t matter the infection rate.
Dr. Fauci took a beating yesterday on the hill so politicians see the need to speed up control.
The media is far to willing to cooperate. Watch the message.
Politicians got a taste of lock down power and need the political drug for the addiction.
This is why many resisted during 2020.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Nc wasn’t high ever? No one was dying before vaccine? Why is that?
Since the beerbug was beening tracked in NC from guessing March 2020 to now;

1,027,000 confirmed

13,500 deaths.

You do the math.

Population of North Carolina is 10.8 million.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Same as it has been whole time. Nothing to match what they are reporting. Bs. As usual.

You either live or you die. Like anything else it kills some doesn't bother others or annoys people an moves on.

Bio Engineering unleashed.

Reactions: BOOT

·
Registered
12,308 Posts
Oh you mean like my relatives who work in medical industry and are not seeing it? Just the backlog of surgeries that were delayed because of the mystery bug that didn’t arrive and all the stupid shit people did to themselves cause they lost their income and homes??? Yes i wonder.
Or commandeering the Vancouver Convention Center for a year as a temporary hospital which never saw a patient!

Inside the Vancouver Convention Centre hospital (PHOTOS) | Urbanized (dailyhive.com)

and the followup a year later....
Never used 271-bed hospital at Vancouver Convention Centre being dismantled | Urbanized (dailyhive.com)

·
Super Moderator
48,089 Posts
Reactions: BOOT and toms11gs

·
Registered
12,888 Posts
Or commandeering the Vancouver Convention Center for a year as a temporary hospital which never saw a patient!

Inside the Vancouver Convention Centre hospital (PHOTOS) | Urbanized (dailyhive.com)

and the followup a year later....
Never used 271-bed hospital at Vancouver Convention Centre being dismantled | Urbanized (dailyhive.com)
My niece works in prominent hospital in Calgary. They shut in whole ward for COVID and cut back surgery beds. Then no one was coming in with COVID so start laying staff off. What a shit show. They just opened ward now and are trying to catch up. However stipulation is you have to get shots. Which some cannot because to sick for injection so they are basically screwed. Fine system.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
our governor in Illinois said he wants to shut the state down again. Its all bullshit.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I have a feeling that this shit will get uuuggglllyyyy this time around, because you have people who have had the vaccine & will refuse to be locked down. And then you have those of us who have already had the shit & will not listen to the bullshit again. That only leaves the small percentage that haven't had it or the shot, that will comply with another lockdown. And now the problem comes, the police who have been treated like shit over the last year+, are not going to go out of their way to enforce bullshit laws. It may be time for the revolution to start...

121 - 140 of 211 Posts