Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats it like in your area?
We’ve been trending down for a good while.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Way down around me last time I saw local news talk about it.

1. No one really gives a damn any more for most part. Still the goofball driving alone in their car with mask on from time to time.
2. I know of no one that has gotten sick from Covid since Christmas time last year.

·
Registered
5,738 Posts
Mask use seems to be going up around here. Case counts rising according to the local news.

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Our local newspaper claims there's a boom in cases, but it's a liberal rag which spews bullshit on a daily basis so I assume the opposite is true.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
What else do they expect when they opened the border and allowed thousands upon thousands of sick people from 3rd world countries into our nation? I mean, we couldn't get into Canada at all because they closed their border (they just eased the restrictions to vaccinated people only) but we couldn't close our borders to these sick individuals because it was considered to be racist? If the US was really serious about this virus, they would have never opened the borders. They're using this whole thing for different reasons all the time. Fuck Biden and fuck all Democrats..... Scumbags is what they are!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
The numbers are in the math is done. And it says you are a idiot if you don’t get vaccinated.
I had the 'Vid already. My natural immunity is better than your man made immunity... PROVE ME WRONG!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
1 - 20 of 211 Posts